2018年4月20日 (五) 11:40的版本
FEATURES & CONTENT
CONTENT - Added a new customization for The Huntress (head) for participating in the Fall Masquerade challenge CONTENT - Added a new map for The Backwater Swamp (Grim Pantry) FEATURE - Added a ping indicator to show players' latency to the host for public matches
- Base Mechanic changes:
- Changed Killer vault from 2.667 to 1.5
- Changed Survivor medium vault speed from .8 seconds to 1 second.
- Crouch speed increased from .84 to 1.1. This is half of normal walking speed.
- Killer breaking pallet speed increased by 15%. Breaking pallets goes from 3 seconds to 2.6. This change is relevant to the new Brutal Strength values.
- Item Camping Aid Med-Kit:
- Increased base medkit charges from 8 to 12. Medkit can now heal 1 health state by default.
- Reduced healing speed from 25% to 15% (Considerably to Moderately)
- Item Emergency Med-Kit:
- Increased base charges from 16 to 18.
- Perk Urban Evasion:
- Changed from only usable when Crouching and Uninjured to anytime crouching.
- Crouch speed changed from 40/45/50% to 90/95/100% crouch speed.
- Perk Self-Care
- Efficiency of healing items during self-heal from 50/75/100% to 10/15/20%
- Healing speed remains the same. 50/50/50%
- Removed Skillcheck increased difficulty from tiers 1 and 2.
- Perk Slippery Meat:
- Added increased efficiency at hook escapes by 25%/40%/60%. This means that a Survivor has 1/2/3 extra escape attempts with Slippery Meat.
- Changed the odds to escape a bear trap from 0/5/10 to 15/20/25.
- Removed increased escape attempt speed on hooks and traps.
- Removed the increased chance to escape a hook.
- Perk Borrowed Time:
- Changed Borrowed Time's proc timer from 20 to 15 seconds.
- Changed bleedout timer from 30/35/40 to 15/20/25.
- Perk This is Not happening:
- Changed increased Success Zone size of the Great Skillcheck instead of the Good Skillcheck.
- Perk We're Gonna Live Forever:
- Change Maximum point gain from 100/150/200 to 50/75/100%.
- Change stackable bonus from 50% to 25%
- Perk Enduring:
- Changed tier 1 and tier 2 values from 25/50% to 50/60%
- Perk Unnerving Presence:
- Increased skillcheck chance from 3/5/8 to 6/8/10
- Increased skillcheck success zone reduction from 5/10/15 to 40%/50%/60%
- Perk Lightborn:
- Removed Dim vision
- Perk Brutal Strength:
- Changed Brutal Strength pallet breaking speed from 20/30/40% to 10/15/20%.
- This change is relevant to the new breaking pallet values.
- Perk Change Agitation:
- Increased terror radius value. Terror radius values are now 6/8/12 meters up from 0/3/6 meters.
- Perk Change Overwhelming Presence:
- Increased the item consumption rate. Consumption rates are now 80%/90%/100% up from 40%/45%/50%
- Perk Change Distressing:
- Changed point gain from 5/10/15% to 50%/75%/100% more Bloodpoints for actions in the Deviousness category.
- Changed terror radius increase from 8%/16%/24% gain to 22%/24%/26%
- Map Changes:
- Adjusted the assets outside of the window on the bottom floor of the foundry in the Ironworks of Misery map
- Adjusted the pallet location next to the foundry window in the Ironworks of Misery map
- Adjusted the window blockers on the windows on the second floor of the foundry in the Ironworks of Misery map
- Adjujsted the collision in the Asylum building to properly detect hatchets in Crotus Prenn Asylum
- Adjusted loading screen tips that were cut off
- Fixed an issue that allowed Survivor to continue repairing the indoor generators in Haddonfield despite it being fully repaired
- Fixed an issue that allowed Survivors to avoid triggering The Hag's phantasm traps when using the map or key items
- Fixed an issue that allowed The Hillbilly to use his chainsaw to get on top of the Asylum
- Fixed an issue that allowed The Nurse to be able to blink into the roof in Treatment Theatre
- Fixed an issue that allowed The Nurse to see through the exit gate when blinking on the opposite side
- Fixed an issue that allowed hatchets to pass through hospital bed curtains in Treatment Theatre
- Fixed an issue that allowed hatchets to pass through specific walls in Treatment Theatre
- Fixed an issue that caused Survivors to get in a bad state when entering / exiting a locker next to the silo in the Torment Creek map
- Fixed an issue that caused The Nurse to automatically blink into the basement when attempting to blink on the surface above it
- Fixed an issue that caused The Shape to be unable to kill Survivors with his add-ons while they were performing gestures
- Fixed an issue that caused The Shape to get Bloodlust in Tier I
- Fixed an issue that caused an unresponsive screen when spamming multiple specific buttons at once
- Fixed an issue that caused an unresponsive state when accepting an invite during the match loading
- Fixed an issue that caused grass to clip oddly inside of lockers in Junkyard maps
- Fixed an issue that caused hatchets to pass through houses in Haddonfield
- Fixed an issue that caused pallet to spawn in the wrong position or create invisible collision. Was most frequent in The Pale Rose map
- Fixed an issue that caused the audio to become lower when opening the Help & Tutorials
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to crash frequently when a non-host player uses The Huntress in a Kill Your Friends lobby
- Fixed an issue that caused the generator repaired bubble to not appear for clients or hosts when indoor generators in Haddonfield were repaired
- Fixed an issue that caused the perk "Sprint Burst" to activate while on the hook
- Fixed an issue that caused the spark VFX from damaged generators not to appear for AMD cards
- Fixed an issue that caused the tooltips in the Help & Tutorials to become uncentered
- Fixed an issue that could cause any inputs made when a windowed notification is displayed onscreen to also affect any background window or menu
- Fixed an issue that could cause selected customizations to reset when rebooting the game
- Fixed an issue that could cause the perks "Deerstalker" and "Object of Obsession" to reveal auras after the survivor has escaped
- Fixed an issue that could cause very long or infinite loading screen when accepting an invite to a private lobby during the match count down
- Fixed an issue that could make it impossible to fix the exterior generators in Haddonfield
- Fixed an issue where Survivor could vault at extremely slow speeds when attempting to vault during a fall
- Fixed an issue where Survivors could reach a rock pillar in Mother's Dwelling when using the perks "Sprint Burst" or "Dead Hard"
- Fixed an issue where the Killer's red stain affected Survivors' hair
- Fixed an issue where the chainsaw blades stopped animating after The Hillbilly revved the chainsaw for an extended period of time
- Fixed an issue where the player would not receive a "No Network Connection" error message when pulling the LAN cable in a Kill Your Friends lobby
- Fixed an issue where there was no buff icon for Survivor when the perk "Open-Handed" was active
- Fixed an issue with David Kings hair texture
- Fixed some floating textures in Treatment Theatre
- Fixed the collision on a fallen tree asset in The Pale Rose allowing the Killer to get stuck on it
- Various LOD fixes
- Various Localization fixes