See whole list on Patches.
FEATURES & CONTENT
- Added the Charity Case DLC
- "Snap Out Of It" is now classified as a form of healing. This means it is affected by perks such as "Botany Knowledge" or "A Nurse's Calling," status effects such as "Mangled", and other effects concerned with healing.
- "Snap Out Of It" now has a chance to trigger skill checks. Failing a skill check will interrupt the interaction and reveal the survivor's location.
- Added a 200-point score event to the Survival category when successfully performing the "Snap Out Of It" action.
- Added a new affliction granted by The Doctor's "Order" Class add-ons: Every 20 seconds, a broken pallet within a certain range is replaced with an illusionary pallet that is visible to survivors past a certain madness threshold, depending on the add-on.
- Adjusted the affliction granted by The Doctor's "Discipline" add-ons: When a chase begins, the chased survivor perceives the red stain and terror radius as though The Doctor were right behind them for a duration depending on the add-on used and the survivor's madness level. The Doctor shares in his patients' madness in order to see the illusionary red stain.
- Removed the speed penalty when switching stances with The Doctor
- Survivors hit by the The Doctor's Shock Therapy attack are rendered unable to perform any interaction for 2.5 seconds
- The skill check affliction previously granted by The Doctor's "Order" add-ons is now a baseline ability. Skill checks have a 33%, 66% or 100% chance of appearing in a random location while in madness 1, 2 or 3, respectively.
- Updated the description for The Doctor's "Iridescent King" add-on to describe the afflictions it can inflict
- Fixed an issue that allowed Killers to get blinded by the flashlight while looking down
- Fixed an issue that caused survivors to begin standing up before the end of the Snap Out Of It action
- Fixed an issue that caused The Doctor to not have a penalty when attacking while carrying a survivor
- Fixed an issue that caused the stun from Decisive Strike to last 4.33 seconds for all levels. The stun will last 3, 3.5 or 4 seconds for Decisive Strike I, II and III, respectively.
- Fixed an issue that caused very choppy frame rate while spectating
- Fixed an issue that prevented Enduring's stun length reduction from applying to the stun from Decisive Strike
- Fixed an issue that prevented the special skill check from the perk Overcharge from triggering during the Install Brand New Part interaction
- Fixed an issue where the amount of pips the killer would receive wasn't behaving properly
- Fixed bug where players could climb on the outside of the building
- Fixed an issue causing the perk Left Behind to be active under the wrong conditions
- Fixed a typo in a streamer customization from the Charity Case
- Fixed an issue where players could climb on the outside of the Asylum building #2
- Fixed an issue where survivors were unable to interact briefly when getting out of the Killers grasp by any means
- Integrated A Lullaby For The Dark, Spark of Madness & other missing localization for Chinese & Japanese languages
- Improved developer error reporting when the game client fails to join a lobby
FEATURES & CONTENT
- Integrated Shrine of Secrets content for the month of September.
- Added support for the Polish Language (partial localization).
- Fixed an issue causing members of a Survive with Friends party to not properly report joining of lobbies (this could result in the lobby state to become desynchronized and causing the services to send players to full lobbies).