Dead by Daylight is an indie horror game developed and published by Behaviour Interactive. Dead by Daylight is both an action and survival horror multiplayer game in which one crazed, unstoppable Killer hunts down four Survivors through a terrifying nightmarish world in a deadly game of Cat & Mouse. It was released on 14 June 2016 for PC (Steam) and on 20 June 2017 for Console (XONE/PS4).
- As a Survivor, go in alone or team up with friends to face an unknown threat. Use Items at hand, unlocked abilities and environmental objects to outwit the Monster and escape from its killing grounds.
- Set in procedurally generated Maps, you'll never know what to expect, what you're facing and how to get away. You will have to make desperate choices under stressful circumstances. Every decision impacts your chances of survival.
- Killers come from all horror genres, from brutal slashers to terrifying paranormal entities. Master these Monsters' unique Powers and exploit the knowledge of your "home" to track, hunt down, break and sacrifice your victims before they get a chance to escape to safety.
- The asymmetry, procedural factors and unique thinking of human individuals make each Dead by Daylight trial an unexpected scenario where the combined behaviour of each Player creates a truly terrifying and thrilling narrative.
- Dead by Daylight Characters each have a deep progression and Unlockables which can be customised into your own personal strategy. Use your experience, skills, and load-out to climb up the competitive ladder and you might eventually discover the truth beyond The Fog.