|115 % | 4.6 m/s|
|92 % | 3.68 m/s|
(Of the Abyss)
460 % | 18.4 m/s
|Voice Actor Unknown|
|Slasher Character 17|
It was introduced as the Killer of CHAPTER XIII: Stranger Things, a Chapter DLC released on 17 September 2019.
It originates from the 2016 Sci-Fi-Horror Web Television series Stranger Things.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Lore
- 3 The Demogorgon's Perks
- 4 Load-out
- 5 Achievements
- 6 Customisation
- 7 DLC
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Gallery
The Demogorgon is an unidentified Killer, able to open multiple Portals and traverse between them to cover large distances. Using its Power, Of the Abyss, it can detect any Survivors within a close proximity to the Portals then unleash a leaping attack to inflict damage from a distance. Its personal Perks, Surge , Mindbreaker , and Cruel Limits , impact the environment close to Generators and affect nearby Survivors in unexpected ways.
Difficulty rating Intermediate
(based on the amount of time and effort that is required to properly learn to play it and use its Power effectively)
一张长满针状牙齿的盛开的嘴巴，大而弯曲，锋利的爪子和强大的腿可以扑向受害者，使 Demogorgon 在任何维度上都是一个可怕的怪物。当它追捕猎物并将其撕成碎片时，它是一场肆无忌惮、狂暴的噩梦，吞食每一块肉和血，不为拾荒者留下任何东西。该生物不受任何同情或克制的影响。在它的受害者面前若隐若现，它毫不怀疑或怜悯，只是它在致命一击时无法满足的血腥欲望的纯粹本能。作为一个完美的猎人，Demogorgon 是潜伏在颠倒中的恐怖的可怕证明，以及为什么它是实体的选择。
The Demogorgon's Perks
These are Perks which start off only appearing in The Demogorgon's Bloodweb . After achieving Level 30, Teachable versions of these Perks can be found:
- 電湧 - Level 30
- 瓦解意志 - Level 35
- 殘酷禁制 - Level 40
Once obtained, other Killers will be able to find The Demogorgon's Perks in their respective Bloodwebs from that point onwards.
"這個怪物似乎能對電能和附近的電子元器件產生未知的影響。" — 霍金斯國家實驗室
Weapon: Barbarous Claw
A gargantuan hand of immense strength. Its long fingers can brutalise prey.
Power: Of the Abyss
Template:Of the Abyss
- The Demogorgon can set up to 6 Portals by default (up to 8 Portals with Add-ons).
- Portals can only be set at least 8 metres away from each other, 4 metres from Hooks and Exit Gate Switches, and 2.5 metres from Pallets.
- Portals have a default Effect radius of 4 metres and can be dug up by to 4 Survivors simultaneously.
- Portals emit sounds within a range of 8 metres.
- If a Survivor is sealing off a portal, the Aura of this Portal will be revealed to all other Survivors.
- Survivors sealing off a Portal will be faced with Skill Checks . However, these don't have a Great Skill Check area.
- It takes one Survivor 12 seconds to dig a Portal up.
- If multiple Survivors perform this interaction, an efficiency penalty of 33 % (2 Survivors) or 50 % (3+ Survivors) is applied to that action speed.
- It takes The Demogorgon 1 second to set a Portal.
- It takes The Demogorgon 1.5 seconds to enter a Portal.
- The default Power Recovery takes 14 seconds.
- The default post-Teleportation Stealth lasts for 2 seconds.
- The time taken to travel from one Portal to another ranges from 1.5 to 3 seconds depending on the distance that is being traveled.
- The Demogorgon traverses the Upside Down at a speed of roughly 425% or 17 m/s without the use of any Add-ons.
- It takes The Demogorgon 1 second to fully charge Shred.
- The default Shred cool-down lasts for 2.25 seconds.
- If Shred hits a Pallet, the cool-down will last for 2 seconds.
- If Shred hits a Survivor, the cool-down will last for 3 seconds.
- Shred must be charged to at least 65 % to ensue in a pounce, otherwise The Demogorgon will perform a normal Lunge.
- Shred increases The Demogorgon's Field of View by 15 ° and boosts his Movement speed to 460 % or 18.4 m/s, for a maximum distance of 11 metres.
- Shred will go forward about 8.89 to 11.65 meters over a period of 0.483 to 0.633 seconds.
Add-ons for Of the Abyss
Template:Add-ons: Of the Abyss (Demogorgon)
- Main article: Achievements
There are currently 2 Achievements related to The Demogorgon. Template:AchKiller
Players may customise their Character by choosing one outfit style from each category. Blood-stained attire is obtained after The Demogorgon reaches Level 50 and prestiges.
The Demogorgon's attire includes:
Template:Demogorgon's Default Cosmetics
Template:Demogorgon's Prestige Cosmetics
Template:Demogorgon's Outfit Store
Template:Demogorgon's Head Store
Template:Demogorgon's Body Store
Template:Demogorgon's Weapon Store
- Main article: Downloadable Content
The Demogorgon is currently part of 1 DLC package:
- CHAPTER XIII: Stranger Things
- 魔王是唯一一種非人類殺手在 黎明死缐 ，其余所有殺手生前都是人類。
- 魔王是第十位被加進Dead by Daylight 的授權角色。
- 魔王 featured in Dead by Daylight was modelled after the Demogorgon seen in a post-credit scene of the last episode of Stranger Things' Season 3.
- 魔王 is the second killer to have a unique terror radius and chase music, the first being The Shape .
- 魔王 is the third Killer to break Generators and Pallets with its hands, albeit using both of them.
- 魔王 is the fourth Killer to be able to teleport.
- Unlike most other tall Killers, 魔王 does not step, but rather crawls through Windows to get to the other side.
- 魔王 is one of a few Killers to have a unique Hatch-closing animation.
- 魔王's footsteps can be heard within a radius of 16 metres.
- The name of 魔王's Power, Of the Abyss, may be a direct reference to Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition, as Demogorgon in Dungeons and Dragons appears as an enemy in the adventure "Out of the Abyss"
For more go to The Demogorgon's Gallery