|60 秒||50 秒||40 秒||主動技能。
會觸發疲勞狀態 並持續60/50/40 秒。
會觸發疲勞狀態 並持續60 秒。
- Activating 鋼筋鐵骨 will remove the Survivor's hit-box for the duration of the dash.
- That can be used to go through a Bear Trap without getting caught in it.
- 鋼筋鐵骨 is particularly strong against The Nurse, as using it against her post-blink Lunge will render her unable to damage you and force her to fatigue.
- However, a lot of Players use it prematurely, before the actual post-blink Lunge, so if The Nurse has another chain blink in store, she can potentially counter 鋼筋鐵骨.
- 生活質量： adjusted the speed curve of 鋼筋鐵骨 to have it match the animation.
- This is step 1 of 2 steps to make the use of 鋼筋鐵骨 more visible to a Killer.
- 生活質量： added a new animation to indicate that the Perk is active.
- This is step 2 of 2 steps to make the use of 鋼筋鐵骨 more visible to a Killer.
- 生活質量： removed the speed bonus while in the air. This change aims to fix a variety of game hostage issues in multiple Maps.
- The Perk was originally to be called Line Break according to an interview with Mathieu Cote (Producer).
- The activate ability button is bound to 'E/A/X' by default (PC/XBOX/PS).
- The exact duration of the dash triggered by this Perk is stated as being 0.5 seconds, with the movement speed curve peaking at 250 % of a Survivor's base running speed.
- 鋼筋鐵骨 allowed the Player to dash through the Exit Gate barrier, allowing them to roam the outskirts of the Map beyond the border walls. This was patched to no longer function.