Revision as of 16:08, 1 July 2020 by Mdacharmed5455 (→Trivia: Literally was just in a match on the mobile app. Had White Ward offered and burned. Took a Very Rare Utility Flashlight with an Ultra Rare Bulb and Very Rare Beam. Well the match started long enough for me to start walking and then the game crashed. Items were not in my inventory when I loaded it back up. So I figured I'd add that to trivia for other players.)
White Ward is a Very Rare Offering .
- Offering descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Offerings support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
On mobile browsers, the values are displayed in small text after the modifier words. Desktop users experiencing issues with the mouse-over may temporarily switch to mobile view at the bottom of an Article page.
|Burning this Offering grants you protection against the loss of your Item and its Add-ons .
"Keep me from evil, defend me, and pass away."
- Updated description to reflect the changes to Item Add-ons.
- White Ward protects the last Item a Survivor was actively carrying.
- This means that an Item that was dropped on the Survivor's own volition or by the Killer using Franklin's Demise is not protected by White Ward.
- White Ward does not protect items when a Survivor disconnects, via game crash or simply closing the game.