- Added Twisted Masquerade Loading Screen
- Features quotes from members of the Developer Team.
- Added Twisted Masquerade Hook Model
- Added Twisted Masquerade Generator Model
- Added Twisted Masquerade Locker Model
- Added the Masquerade Flashlight Item
- Added the Masquerade Med-Kit Item
- Added the Masquerade Toolbox Item
- Added the Frightful Flan Offering
- Re-enabled the Crown Pillar mechanic using Invitation Scrolls
- Added the Anniversary Gift iteration of Mystery Boxes
As the name of the Event implies, the Twisted Masquerade would add several unique Mask cosmetics for a select few Characters that could be unlocked during Trials when collecting an Invitation Scroll, reusing the Crown Pillar mechanic of previous Anniversaries.
The Twisted Masquerade features a special Event Tome: Tome 11.5 - Twisted Masquerade.
Like regular Tomes , the Event Tome is made up of a mix of regular Survivor and Killer challenges, as well as some Master Challenges.
Additionally, however, some of nodes in the Auris Web will unlock a Cosmetic Piece as a reward for participating in the Event Tome.
The Event Tome features 2 Tome Levels, each with two separate paths through the Auris Web:
This marks the upper path of the Auris Web.
It features challenges that will add their progression to a community-wide goal.
This marks the lower path of the Auris Web.
It functions like a regular path through the Auris Web like in any other Tome.
As a thank-you for celebrating playing Dead by Daylight, over the Twisted Masquerade, logging in will reward Players with a total of 300,000 Bloodpoints, 4,500 Iridescent Shards, 35 Rift Fragments, as well as a first-time log-in reward of 600,000 Bloodpoints:
|17 June - 18 June||18 June - 19 June||19 June - 20 June||20 June - 21 June||21 June - 22 June||22 June - 23 June||23 June - 24 June||24 June - 25 June||25 June - 26 June||26 June - 27 June||27 June - 28 June||28 June - 29 June||29 June - 30 June||Log-in any time during the Event|
Community Challenge Rewards
|The Demogorgon interacting with a Pillar|