- Add-on descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Add-ons support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
On mobile browsers, the values are displayed in small text after the modifier words. Desktop users experiencing issues with the mouse-over may temporarily switch to mobile view at the bottom of an Article page.
|A fist-sized granite piece taken from a broken tombstone.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Shape must be close to a Survivor and perform a Quick Attack (tapping the Attack button) in order to initiate the Memento Mori animation of Tombstone Piece.
- A Lunge Attack (pressing the Attack button) will not initiate the animation and put the Survivor into the Dying State instead.
- It is impossible to counteract Tombstone Piece's penalty by using the Fragrant Tuft of Hair ; killing a Survivor with Tombstone Piece will always reset Evil Within to Tier II.
- Initiating the Mori approximately 10 seconds before Evil Within III expires will override the penalty application.
- This design flaw makes it possible to achieve the Evil Incarnate Achievement with Tombstone Piece, leaving enough evil amongst the Survivors for 4 Evil Within Tier-ups.
- However attempting to achieve Evil Incarnate this way will still be considerably more difficult than the conventional route due to only having one 60-second kill-attempt available per Survivor.