|"The Temple of Purgation"|
Area in square Tiles
Area in m2
Minimum # of Hooks
Maximum # of Hooks
Probablity weightCoefficient representing a probability the map will be selected for trial
The Temple of Purgation or "Temple" is one of 2 Maps in the Red Forest Realm.
The half-forgotten Temple complex dedicated to the cleansing of the High Priestess' followers. The vertiginous hypo-style hall was believed to hold the weight of the heavens. Stolen from the memories of The Plague, the Temple was planted in the howling Red Forest, whose winds eroded its smooth edges. It now stands as a beacon of fear, visible from all cardinal points.
The Temple is the main Landmark on The Temple of Purgation.
The Temple contains one Generator, that activates structures and doors within the Temple upon completion.
The Temple contains several lockers and vaults.
The Temple is a large stone building in the centre of the Map with three accessible floors. There are several entrances and exits.
- Main article: Achievements
|Shrine Apparatus||Repair the Generator inside the Temple on The Temple of Purgation and live to tell the tale.|
- Reduced the Map's size from 172 sqT down to 156 sqT.
- Adjusted the lay-out of the Map tiles.
- In the Game files The Temple of Purgation is being referred to under the name Temple.
- The Temple of Purgation is the fourth map to contain weather effects: it's raining slightly and a faint mist is pouring down from the tree tops.
- A gold Tablet inside the Temple is inscribed with Akkadian cuneiform. The inscription consists of five repeating glyphs. The glyphs read as Dingir I-ti-n Sîn, representing "Iddin-Sin", King of the Kingdom of Simurrum, an important city state in Mesopotamia, where Adiris originates from.
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dingir#/media/File:King_Iddin-Sin_name_inscription.jpg King Iddin-Sin inscription. Retrieved 14 June 2019.