|"The Pale Rose"|
|Area in square Tiles||161|
|Area in m2||10304|
|Minimum # of Hooks||9|
|Maximum # of Hooks||14|
Probability WeightCoefficient representing a probability the map will be selected for trial
The Pale Rose is one of 2 Maps in the Backwater Swamp Realm.
|The Pale Rose, an ancient paddle steamer in the middle of the swamp, held captive of the stagnant mud. It has been here long before the residents began their hunt, a barely visible silhouette from the nearby village. There are signs of inhabitation, particularly in the upper states room where strange, ritualistic markings in dried blood and dirt cover the floor. From the scale of the bloodletting, something horrid has taken place here.|
|~ Unknown (Potentially Benedict Baker)|
The Pale Rose
The Pale Rose is the main Landmark on The Pale Rose map.
The Pale Rose potentially contains a staircase leading to the Basement .
The Pale Rose contains a Generator on the Upper Floor.
The Pale Rose contains a Chest on the Upper Floor.
The Pale Rose contains multiple Pallets .
The Pale Rose is a middle-sized two-story Paddle Steamer with three staircases on the outside.
The Lower Floor contains four entrances.
The Upper Floor contains two Window Vaults.
The Shrimp Boat is a Structure always featured on the Pale Rose Map.
- The Shrimp Boat potentially contains a Chest .
- The Shrimp Boat potentially contains a Totem .
- The Shrimp Boat potentially contains a Generator .
The Shrimp Boat contains 2 entrances to its side. Characters can access the boat's deck by going up one of the wooden ramps or vaulting the Window.
- There is a Window on its front.
- Main article: Achievements
|All Aboard||Sound the Foghorn of "The Pale Rose" by repairing the Generator on the Paddle Steamer's upper deck on The Pale Rose.|
- Increased the spawn probability of Hooks in the centre part of the Map.
- Activating the Generator on the Paddle Steamer's Upper Deck will sound its Foghorn.
- Multiple complaints about the sheer size of the original Map, being a huge disadvantage for Killers with low mobility, lead to the Map Designers to reduce its size and move the Landmarks closer together. Eventually, the Developers redesigned the Map to its current iteration, which is considerably smaller than Versions 1.0 & 2.0.
- The Pale Rose 1.0 covered an area of 284 sqT.
- The Pale Rose 2.0 (up to Patch 2.3.0) covered an area of 215 sqT.
- The Pale Rose 3.0 (the current iteration) covers an area of 161 sqT and is now no longer the largest Map in the Game.
- Walking by The Pale Rose causes many Crows to caw at the same time, alerting everyone to your location.
The old Outline up to Patch 2.3.0
|The Pale Rose pre-2.3.0|