|Gideon Meat Plant|
Area in square Tiles
|76 (Upper Floor) | 66 (Lower Floor)|
Area in m2
|4,864 (Upper Floor) | 4,224 (Lower Floor)|
Total area in sq. Tiles
Total area in m2
Minimum # of Hooks
Maximum # of Hooks
Probablity weightCoefficient representing a probability the map will be selected for trial
The Game or "Hideout" is the only Map in the Gideon Meat Plant Realm.
|“I sought refuge the other day, from yet another creature. I did not pay attention to my surroundings and did not take notice of the place where I ended up. A place of death. Not death in the sense that I am accustomed to, but a place designed for death. A place where living things are meant to go to slaughter: an abattoir. I remember the smell from my childhood days, and that very same smell caught my senses as I stumbled across a floor that was flooded with debris and old tools of death. The smell of rust, blood and fear was so familiar. I longed to flee the area, to return to the campfire that I both despise and love. But that thing was still out there, I had to make use of the meat plant’s maze-like features, and flee…yet again. ”|
|~ Unknown (Potentially Benedict Baker)|
The sickly glow of fluorescent lighting bathes the room where Jigsaw planned out his games. This place is the product of a fevered mind, desperately trying to complete their life’s work, their legacy, before their inevitable end. A place of creation and destruction, from which devices of death and rebirth were produced.
Below is the crucible itself; the location of so many tests and decisions. The smell of fear, blood and death has soaked into the brick walls. The corridors are a maze, disorientating the test subjects as they traverse the game rooms. And, at the heart, a bathroom, reverberating with the rattle of chains on tiles. A door is pulled closed and the room is plunged into darkness.
The Bathroom is the main Landmark on the The Game Map, an iconic place from the SAW™ franchise.
The Bathroom contains a Generator .
The Bathroom contains several Lockers .
The Bathroom contains a Chest .
The staircase leading into the Basement is always located behind the Bathroom.
The Bathroom is a narrow, elongated room located in a corner on the Lower Floor of The Game.
- Updated the Map's visuals and assets as part of The Realm Beyond - Part Four.
- In the game files The Game is being referred to under the name Hideout.
- The Game is the second indoor Map after Treatment Theatre.
- The Game is the only Map with two floors throughout its entire area.
- All Generators on The Game are connected to sliding doors. If one of them is closed, an unfinished Generator isn't far.
- The body found in the Bathroom might belong to Adam Stanheight, a deuteragonist in Saw (2004). The body however is dressed similarly to Lawrence Gordon, the other deuteragonist, and is also missing a foot which Gordon cuts off towards the climax of the film. Gordon does not die in the bathroom however making this a possible twist of reality by The Entity.
- As Amanda Young's death occurs in Saw III (2006) Jeff Denlon's trial is the last event she is witness to, so the map features many of the traps that were present in that film and during Jeff's Trial:
- The Incinerator & Pig Vat where Jeff Denlon has to burn his sons belongings to save Judge Halden from drowning in rotten pig guts. The Pig Vat has an opening in the bottom that can be used to vault between the upper and lower levels of the map.
- The Freezer Room where Jeff has to press his face against frozen pipes to get a key which would unlock Danica Scott from her hanging restraints, while she is sprayed down with instantly freezing water on a time interval. Her frozen body can be seen in the room as she died there in the film and the water can still be seen spraying on occasion.
- The Rack can be seen partially covered up in a furnace room similar to the one in the film. This trap was used to twist the limbs of Timothy Young unless Jeff was able to retrieve a key from a shotgun box- taking a shot effectively to save another. Despite Timothy dying in The Rack, his body is not present on the map.
- The Bathroom is present on the map as a reference to the first Saw film, but in the world of the films- the bathroom is not located underneath Gideon Meat Packing Plant. The Bathroom is actually located through tunnels under the run down "nerve gas house" that John Kramer owned and used for Eric Matthew's trial in Saw II (2005)
- The Game is the only indoor Map to contain Maze Tiles.