The Black Vale are a Secret Organization in various realities. They have appeared in numerous lore entries and been called many names, such as The Vack Label. They have controlled governments and operated as a multinational enterprise.
Members & Organization
They are a group composed of a variety of unseen members. It is unknown how their group is structured or who is in charge.
Some of their members are the powerful and wealthy individuals of their world, capable of controlling the U.S. Government and the C.I.A.
All members have been shown as wearing a long, black, hooded robe.
- Unnamed group of soldiers that were killed by the Evil-Eyed Monster
- An unnamed woman that was possessed by the Vampiric Fog
- An unnamed man that attacked Élodie Rakoto.
- A hooded man that mutilated Carmina Mora.
The Black Vale have been mentioned in the backstories of various Survivors and Killer, as well as in various Tome Entries. It is unknown where or when the group originally started, but they have existed on numerous worlds, including Terra Dark.
While they are described as a cult, little is known in detail about their religion and beliefs.
They are said to believe in a kind of ancient deity that would one day help humanity evolve to another plane of existence. It is unknown how much they know about The Entity or what goes on in its realm.
They have been known to perform human sacrifices, arcane rituals, and cruel experimentation. One pair of victims of their experiments were made to break the neck of a bird, bleed onto roses, sleep over a damp oak branch, and have their skulls engraved with an occult incantation. These engraved skulls were said to be part of a collection, so the rituals done were not unique to this pair.
They have been known to send encoded messages through signal stations and horror podcasts. These numbers were used to communicate with other members and some correspond to the locations of overlaps with The Entity's realm.
One particular code described Jonah's birth date, as well as the date and coordinates of when and where he would be taken by the entity. Another code led Sean Dint and his friends to being attacked by the Oni at an abandoned Asylum.
- Tome I - Awakening: Revelations
- Tome VI - Divergence: In Search of Things Lost
- Tome VII - Forsaken: Universus Alveo
- Tome VIII - Deliverance: Midnight in the Garden of Infinity
- As part of the CHAPTER XXII ARG, a series of numbers was revealed which could be decoded to The Black Vale .
- The information in this section is unconfirmed and potentially false, but are common theories and beliefs in the community
- It is believed that the religion led by Adiris is the origin of The Black Vale
- It is believed that the nine mystic monks who taught Talbot Grimes about the Soul Chemical are connected to or a part of The Black Vale.
- This is due to their shared interest in alternate realities, similar dressing style and their belief that if you die with the right vibration or emotions, a great dragon comes and takes you away to an alternate reality which is similar to how The Entity collects Survivors and Killers.
+ CHAPTER I
|Dwight Fairfield||Meg Thomas||Claudette Morel||Jake Park||Nea Karlsson|
|CHAPTERS II - V||Laurie Strode||Ace Visconti||Bill Overbeck||Min Feng||David King|
|CHAPTERS VI - X||Quentin Smith||David Tapp||Kate Denson||Adam Francis||Jeff Johansen|
|CHAPTERS XI - XIV||Jane Romero||Ash Williams||Nancy Wheeler||Steve Harrington||Yui Kimura|
|CHAPTERS XV - XIX||Zarina Kassir||Cheryl Mason||Felix Richter||Élodie Rakoto||Yun-Jin Lee|
|CHAPTERS XX - XXII||Jill Valentine||Leon Scott Kennedy||Mikaela Reid||Jonah Vasquez|
+ CHAPTERS I - II
|Evan MacMillan - The Trapper||Philip Ojomo - The Wraith||Max Thompson Jr. - The Hillbilly||Sally Smithson - The Nurse||Michael Myers - The Shape|
|CHAPTERS III - VI||Lisa Sherwood - The Hag||Herman Carter - The Doctor||Anna - The Huntress||Bubba Sawyer - The Cannibal||Freddy Krueger - The Nightmare|
|CHAPTERS VII - XI||Amanda Young - The Pig||Jeffrey Hawk - The Clown||Rin Yamaoka - The Spirit||Frank, Julie, Susie, Joey - The Legion||Adiris - The Plague|
|CHAPTERS XII - XV||Danny Johnson - The Ghost Face||The Demogorgon||Kazan Yamaoka - The Oni||Caleb Quinn - The Deathslinger||Pyramid Head - The Executioner|
|CHAPTERS XVI - XXI||Talbot Grimes - The Blight||Victor & Charlotte Deshayes - The Twins||Ji-Woon Hak - The Trickster||Nemesis T-Type - The Nemesis||Elliot Spencer - The Cenobite|
|CHAPTER XXII||Carmina Mora - The Artist|
|The Chatterer||Chris Redfield||Claire Redfield||Cybil Bennett||James Sunderland||Jonathan Byers|
|Lisa Garland||The Look-See||The Mordeo|
|ULTRA RARE CHARACTERS|
|The Ferryman||The Krampus||The Minotaur|
|Alessa Gillespie||The Birch|
|Alex||Benedict Baker||The Entity||The Observer||Vigo||and many more...|
|The Smasher||The Teacher|