||A glass-like king chess piece moulded from The Fog itself.|
The Entity's trace reverberating within can break the most powerful minds.
Survivors with Madness suffer from all available Afflictions: Calm, Discipline, Order, and Restraint.
- Survivors hear a distant Illusionary Terror Radius.
- During a Chase, Survivors perceive an Illusionary Red Stain and Terror Radius as though The Doctor were directly behind them.
- This effect persists for 6 seconds after the Chase ends in Madness II and is constantly active in Madness III.
- Broken Pallets have a chance to become replaced with Illusionary Pallets that persist until approached.
- Every 20 seconds, a new Illusionary Pallet is generated at the location of a random Broken Pallet.
- Illusionary Doctor duration.
The Doctor shares in his patients' Madness in order to see the various Afflictions, including the Auras of Illusionary Pallets and Doctors.
"Gazing into the iridescent glass is plunging one's self into madness."