In reference to the Adept Cannibal Achievement (and other similar killer ones). It says that you need to get merciless victory and then says to get this you need to sacrifice all four survivors. However, it is possible to get a merciless victory without sacrificing all four survivors. This should be made more clear as to exactly what the requirement is (sacrificing all 4 or the merciless victory). I believe you need to actually sacrifice all 4, because I have gotten a merciless victory on the shape with only the 3 perks, but I moried them with the use of add-ons and didn't get the achievement (and some other sources seems to agree on this). However, I don't know what effect things like dcing has on the achievement (from what I have been reading, views on what effect dcing has are conflicted). Jinxer 07:27, 14 January 2018 (UTC)
- The wording is pretty clear: you need to get a Merciless Victory by sacrificing 4 Survivors. No ifs, no buts.
- A Mori is not a sacrifice, neither with the Memento Mori Offerings, nor the Tombstones or Devour Hope.
- A DC is not a sacrifice, it's a disconnect from the game, the Survivor didn't get sacrificed.
- If people make assumptions of their own, disregarding what is clearly stated in the description of Adept Cannibal, then that is neither my nor anyone else's problem. I'm not there to teach them textual comprehension.
- Doc (talk) 11:05, 14 January 2018 (UTC)
- Thanks Doc, I just want to bring your attention to the History of the page. It was not kept up-to-date since the release of other DLCs and at the time of the creation of the page certain features in the game did not exist, as such the description was entirely correct and players did not know any different ways of killing off survivors. At the time it was well known that disconnecting survivors do not count as sacrifices and this is a very silly addition for the age range that this game covers. Players should already know that. Just wanted to clear those bits up, thank you for updating the list! Thunder Sniper (talk) 10:22, 15 January 2018 (UTC)
Differences to Console Version
The Trivia section refers to a "different article" regarding console achievements, is this true? If not, it should be removed Rarmeowz (talk) 02:09, 31 May 2018 (UTC)
Missing "Final Judgement" from the Blood On Your Hands, Blood On Your Face and Blood In Your Mouth.
The descriptions of these achievements list all of the ways to kill a survivor, except The Executioner's "Final Judgement" kill, which is considered a kill and not a sacrifice. --DaR3alR1ch4rdN1x0n (talk) 00:38, 29 August 2020 (UTC)
The description for this achievement is incorrect, it says "interrupt and grab," however, the achievement itself in the game does not require you to grab the survivor, only interrupt them, whether that be a grab, basic attack, or special attack, and the description of it also only says "interrupt" not "interrupt and grab." Can guarantee it does not require you to grab them off of the totem, as I got it by vomiting on a survivor with corrupt purge. DaR3alR1ch4rdN1x0n (talk)