|Unlocking this Perk makes it available in the Bloodweb of all Killers
Unlocks potential in your Aura-reading ability.
The Auras of regressing Generators are highlighted in white.
Surveillance increases the audible range of Survivors' Generator-repairing noises by 8 metres.
May be unlocked in the Shrine of Secrets or in Pig's Bloodweb at Level 35
- Buff: now applies its effect to all Generators in the environment.
- Quality of Life: now increases the Hearing distance of Repair noises by 8 metres.
- Quality of Life: now highlights the Aura of any regressing Generator for the entire duration it is regressing (in white).
- Quality of Life: now highlights the Aura of any regressing Generator that has been interrupted for 8/12/16 seconds (in yellow).
- Nerf: a Generator regressing all the way back to 0 % will now trigger the yellow Aura, as if a Survivor had interrupted the Regression.
- This is due to the fact that a Generator regressing to 0 % technically interrupts the Regression process.
- This change is an unfortunate side-effect of the standardisation to both Generator Terminology and to the underlying mechanics of effects that affect Generators.
- Quality of Life: Generators regressing all the way back to 0 % will no longer trigger the Aura-highlight..
- The default Hearing distance of Generator Repair noises is 20 metres.
|Surveillance (pre-2.5.0)||Surveillance (post-2.5.0)|