|Unlocking this Perk makes it available in the Bloodweb of all Killers
THIS PERK HAS BEEN RETIRED.
Your eerie presence charges the air and interferes with technology.
When you put a Survivor into the Dying State with your Basic Attack, all Generators within 32 metres of you instantly explode and start regressing.
Surge has a cool-down of Several Seconds.
May be unlocked in the Shrine of Secrets or in Demogorgon's Bloodweb at Level 30
- With the departure of CHAPTER 13: Stranger Things from Dead by Daylight, Surge was reworked into a General Killer Perk: Jolt .
- The Regression Penalty of Surge is not applied on top of the default Regression Penalty of a Failed Skill Check , which would be 10 %.
- Since any affected Generators start regressing automatically, Surge conflicts with using Pop Goes the Weasel or Overcharge . It does, however, activate Surveillance on Generators affected by it.
- Surge can also apply to Generators blocked by The Entity , through Perks such as Repressed Alliance , Thrilling Tremors and Dead Man's Switch .
- Surge can also apply to already regressing Generators.