- Descriptions may vary from their in-game version for reasons explained here.
Wiki Descriptions support Mouse-over in Desktop View: hover your mouse cursor over the modifier words (or highlight them) to have a tool-tip reveal their values.Mobile View displays the values in small print after the modifier words.
|Unlocking this Perk makes it available in the Bloodweb of all Survivors
You are acutely sensitive to the breathing of your prey.
"If you do not stop and catch your breath... she will."
May be unlocked in the Shrine of Secrets or in Nurse's Bloodweb at Level 30
Nerf: Grunts of Pain and Breathing are now multiplicative values. This makes Stridor useless against Iron Will and Off the Record.
Old Breathing Volumes
- Note: the following information no longer applies as of Patch 5.1.0
The percentages on both Stridor and its Survivor-pendant Iron Will were misleading in their interaction with one another, as contrary to the popular perception of percentages, they did not represent actual percentages in the Game code, but rather numeric values that were combined additively.
This was ultimately changed with Patch 5.1.0.
A good analogy was a volume slider ranging from 0 to 100, which could also go above 100 if necessary.
- Positive values moved the volume slider upwards, increasing the volume.
- Negative values moved the volume slider downwards, lowering the volume.
Grunts of Pain
|No Stridor||Stridor I (+25)||Stridor II & III (+50)|
|No Iron Will||100||125||150|
|Iron Will I (-50)||50||75||100|
|Iron Will II (-75)||25||50||75|
|Iron Will III (-100)||0||25||50|
|Stridor I (+0)||Stridor II (+0)||Stridor III (+25)|
- The term "Stridor" describes a high-pitched wheezing sound caused by disrupted airflow, which is also what The Nurse suffers from.