- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
On mobile browsers, the values are displayed in small text after the modifier words. Desktop users experiencing issues with the mouse-over may temporarily switch to mobile view at the bottom of an Article page.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|4,000||5,000||6,000||An unnatural tingle warns you of impending doom.
Whenever the Killer is looking in your direction when within 36 metres of you, Spine Chill activates:
"There is a voice that doesn't use words. Listen.." — Sassy, The Lost Tapes
- Buff: increased the activation range to 36 metres across all Tiers.
Additional Interaction speeds
- Rescuing another Survivor from a Hook , or Bear Trap .
- Attempting to free yourself from a Hook , or Bear Trap .
- Searching a Jigsaw Box .
- Snap Out Of It progression from being afflicted by Madness Tier III.
- "Sassy" was a member of the original moderator team on the Dead by Daylight Steam Forum.
- Spine Chill applies its effects regardless of line of sight or elevation.
- As of Patch 3.3.0, Spine Chill now works against The Shape in Evil Within I, which it previously did not.
- Spine Chill does not work against Victor as the Game does not technically consider him a Killer entity.
- The flavour text is a quote that was originally penned by Rumi, a 13th century Persian poet.