- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
On mobile browsers, the values are displayed in small text after the modifier words. Desktop users experiencing issues with the mouse-over may temporarily switch to mobile view at the bottom of an Article page.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|4,000||5,000||6,000||An unnatural tingle warns you of impending doom.
Get notified when the Killer is looking directly in your direction and standing within a range of 36 metres.
While Spine Chill is active, Skill Check trigger odds are increased by 10 % with success zones reduced by 10 %.
While Spine Chill is active, your Repair, Healing, Sabotage, Unhooking, Vaulting, Cleansing, Exit Gate Opening, and Chest Unlocking speeds are increased by 2/4/6 %.
"There is a voice that doesn't use words. Listen.." — Sassy, The Lost Tapes
- Buff: increased the activation range to 36 metres across all Tiers.
Additional Interaction speeds
- Rescuing another Survivor from a Hook , or Bear Trap .
- Attempting to free yourself from a Hook , or Bear Trap .
- Searching a Jigsaw Box .
- Snap Out Of It progression from being afflicted by Madness Tier III.
- "Sassy" was a member of the original moderator team on the Dead by Daylight Steam Forum.
- Spine Chill applies its effects regardless of line of sight or elevation.
- As of Patch 3.3.0, Spine Chill now works against The Shape in Evil Within I, which it previously did not.