During the Bone Chill Event, 6 Snowmen will spawn during the Trial which Survivors can enter.
If a Survivor is hit while inside a Snowman, or if a Killer destroys a Snowman with a Survivor inside they receive a random Event Cosmetic or Charm after the Trial.
- Survivors are immune to damage, including double-damage from Powers or the Exposed Status Effect.
- Survivors are unable to run.
- Survivors walk 15 % slower.
- Survivors are undetectable by any Aura-reading abilities, including those of the Killer or other Survivors.
- Survivors suffer from the Blindness Status Effect.
- Survivors can voluntarily exit a Snowman.
- Enter Interaction time: 1.5 seconds
- Minimum Use time: 1.5 seconds
- This refers to how long Survivors must stay inside a Snowman before they can leave it.
- Destroy Interaction time: 1.5 seconds
- Respawn Time: 20 seconds
- Spawn Restrictions:
- minimum distance from Survivors: 10 metres
- minimum distance from Snowmen controlled by Survivors: 25 metres
- minimum distance from Pallets and the Hatch: 3 metres
Interactions with Killer Powers
- When a Survivor is inside a Snowman:
- The Nemesis ' Zombies can destroy and infect or damage the Survivor.
- The Deathslinger 's Harpoon will ignore the Snowman and directly hit the Survivor.
- The Trickster 's Blades will destroy the Snowman after 6 Blade Hits (these Hits will be counted for the Event Meter).
- The Plague 's Corrupt Purge will injure the Survivor.
- The Huntress ' Hatchets will destroy the Snowman but will not damage the Survivor.
- The Legion 's Feral Frenzy will destroy the Snowman but will not injure the Survivor.
- The Doctor 's Shock Therapy Attack will destroy the Snowman and shock the Survivor.
- The Clown 's Afterpiece Tonic Bottles will destroy the Snowman and intoxicate the Survivor on a direct hit.