- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
On mobile browsers, the values are displayed in small text after the modifier words. Desktop users experiencing issues with the mouse-over may temporarily switch to mobile view at the bottom of an Article page.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|4,000||5,000||6,000||You know where to hit to make them bleed.
"It's in its sadistic nature. There is no swift kill as it delights in the obscene spectacle of our agonising suffering."
- Buff: increased the Bleeding frequency for Tiers I & II.
- Nerf: decreased the Bleeding frequency for Tier III.
- Buff: now applies the Mangled Status Effect (20 %).
- Rework: instead of changing the minimum and maximum delays between spawning Blood puddles, Sloppy Butcher now increases their spawn frequency.
- Sloppy Butcher can be used in conjunction with Bloodhound to increase the brightness of the Survivors' blood, creating an easily track-able trail of blood pools.
- Sloppy Butcher does not influence the amount of Blood Orbs injured Survivors drop against The Oni , as those are not considered part of the Bleeding mechanic.