- Descriptions may vary from their in-game version for reasons explained here.
Wiki Descriptions support Mouse-over in Desktop View: hover your mouse cursor over the modifier words (or highlight them) to have a tool-tip reveal their values.Mobile View displays the values in small print after the modifier words.
|Unlocking this Perk makes it available in the Bloodweb of all Survivors
May be unlocked in the Shrine of Secrets or in Claudette's Bloodweb at Level 40.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|10 %||15 %||20 %||Unlocks the ability to heal yourself without a Med-Kit at 50 % the normal Healing speed.
Increases the efficiency of Med-Kit self-heal by 10/15/20 %.
- Nerf: reduced the Healing speed without a Med-Kit to 30/40/50 %.
- Buff: removed the Skill Checks success zones de-buff.
- Buff: changed the Healing speed without a Med-Kit to 50 % across all Tiers.
- Nerf: reduced the Item Consumption Rate efficiency to 10/15/20 %.
- Quality of Life: Skill Check chance for use with a Med-Kit decreased from 15 % to 12.5 %.
- Quality of Life: Skill Check chance for use without a Med-Kit decreased from 15 % to 10.5 %.
Self-Care functions by reducing the default Healing speed (1 c/s) by -0.5 c/s:
(1 Health State)
Healing Item Efficiency
Self-Care functions by reducing the default Depletion rate of Med-Kits.
This makes it possible for the Med-Kit to be more efficient with its given Charges.
A good analogy is a car: Self-Care would be a more fuel-efficient car, allowing it to drive farther with the same amount of fuel used when compared to a less fuel-efficient car:
|Depleted Charges||Self-Care I
(1 Health State)
|~14.55 charges||~13.91 charges||~13.33 charges|
(2 Health States)
|~29.09 charges||~27.83 charges||~26.66 charges|
- It is not advised to run this Perk alongside No Mither , as it cancels out Self-Care completely since No Mither's Broken Status Effect prevents you from healing yourself from Injured to the Healthy State.
- You cannot self-care from the Dying State .
- Self-Care can be used as a tool to wake oneself up from the Dream World by purposefully failing a Healing Skill Check.
- This however will also reveal your location to The Nightmare .
- On the official website, Self-Care features the following flavour text: "I'm not dying here in this hellhole!"
|Self-Healing with Self-Care and Iron Will|