- Add-on descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Add-ons support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
On mobile browsers, the values are displayed in small text after the modifier words. Desktop users experiencing issues with the mouse-over may temporarily switch to mobile view at the bottom of an Article page.
|The cut up, severed hand of the cannibal village butcher.
The trapped life essence within unlocks tremendous potential in The Hag's power.
Scarred Hand trumps all other Add-ons.
"..." — The Butcher
History[edit | edit source]
Version 1.3.1[edit | edit source]
Version 2.1.0[edit | edit source]
Change Log[edit | edit source]
- Buff: removed the Movement speed penalty.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Phantasm Traps only gain collision when tripped, allowing Survivors to crouch over them.
- Survivors under the effect of the on-hit sprint burst, which temporarily removes collision with the Killer to prevent getting trapped in corners or dead-ends, are unable to pass through tripped Phantasm Traps using Scarred Hand.
- Before the implementation of Dedicated Servers, when the Killer would be the P2P-host, untripped Phantasm Traps already possessed full collision, blocking Survivors who tried to crouch over them.
- It used to also be possible to combine Scarred Hand with Rusty Shackles to have triggered Phantasm Traps act as an invisible barrier for Survivors.
- Up to Patch 2.1.0, Scarred Hand reduced The Hag's Movement speed by -9 %.