|"Sanctum of Wrath"|
Area in square Tiles
Area in m2
Minimum # of Hooks
Maximum # of Hooks
Probablity weightCoefficient representing a probability the map will be selected for trial
Sanctum of Wrath or "Shrine" is one of 2 Maps in the Yamaoka Estate Realm.
Once opulent and well-tended by priests, the shrine was abandoned for unknown reasons. Season after season, the harsh and unforgiving weather corroded its grandeur. Paths that welcomed weary travelers, were now thick with vegetation growing damp and unrestrained. The sculptures were a haven for moss and lichen, concealing a scratched and brittle stone.
Kazan shuddered with rage as he stepped into the area. Unable to restrain himself, he unleashed his might on a statue atop the shrine, clubbing its arms and head to pieces. Even after he left, a rot seemed to pervade the air. The chime of bells played softly on the wind, as everything around them crumbled. Torn from Kazan's memories, the shrine now stood on the estate of this childhood home - a trick by the Entity that infuriated him even more.
The Shrine is the main Landmark on the Sanctum of Wrath map.
The Shrine contains a Generator . The Shrine contains multiple Windows on the railings. The Shrine contains a Pallet beside its statue. The Shrine potentially contains a staircase leading to the Basement .
The Shrine is a medium-sized two-story building. It contains four staircases leading to its top, and multiple Windows and drop-downs.
- Main article: Achievements
|Grim Pilgrimage||Repair the Generator in the Shrine on Sanctum of Wrath and live to tell the tale.|
- Updated the Map's visuals and assets as part of The Realm Beyond - Part One.
- In the Game files Sanctum of Wrath is being referred to under the name Shrine.
- There are two Toriis, traditional Japanese gates, on the two main staircases of the Shrine.
- This implies that the shrine is a Shinto Shrine, more specifically a Hachiman Shrine.
- The Jizō Bosatsu statues surrounding the Shrine are always looking at the player. If the Player's Character is moving, and they move their camera for a second, the statues will start facing their current direction.
Yui at the entrance Torii of the Shrine