Rift Fragments (RF) are one of 6 in-game currencies in Dead by Daylight
Rift Fragments are The Rift's currency. They are used to progress through the Tiers of a Rift.
Rift Fragments can be obtained 2 different ways:
- By completing Challenges in the current Tome. Challenges can either give the player 3 or 5 Rift Fragments; 3 for Challenges, 5 for Master Challenges. Completing a level of the tome rewards the player with 10 Rift Fragments.
- By earning XP. 800 XP are needed to earn 1 Rift Fragment.
|Tome||Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Total||Remaining
|Tome I: Awakening||93||84||90||73||340||350|
|Tome II: Reckoning||98||98||98||99||393||297|
|Tome III: Escalation||104||96||99||106||405||285|
|Tome IV: Conviction||98||88||86||86||358||332|
|Tome V: Unleashed||87||90||88||82||347||343|
|Tome VI: Divergence||93||88||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
The Rift has 70 Tiers, and players need 10 Rift Fragments to progress through a Tier. Since players start with Tier 1 active, 690 Rift Fragments are required to get through the entirety of the rift.
- Once a rift closes, its corresponding Tome will be placed in the Compendium. Challenges in the Compendium won't award Rift Fragments anymore.
- On the 3.3.0 Player Test Build, Rift Fragments didn't have their name and description transcribed, thus having the name ARCHIVES_RiftFragmentTooltip_TITLE, and the description ARCHIVES_RiftFragmentTooltip_DESC.
- Rift Fragments and Iridescent Shards are the only currencies to rely on XP.
|Auric Cells||Bloodpoints||Gold Coins||Iridescent Shards||Putrid Serum||Rift Fragments|