- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
On mobile browsers, the values are displayed in small text after the modifier words. Desktop users experiencing issues with the mouse-over may temporarily switch to mobile view at the bottom of an Article page.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|4,000||5,000||6,000||You are motivated in dire situations.
Grants 3/6/9 % increased Repairing, Healing, Sabotage, Unhooking, Vaulting, Cleansing, Gate Opening, and Chest Unlocking speeds while Injured .
"Focus, even in these desperate times."
- No Mither complements Resilience due to the permanent Injured State .
- Self-Care and Med-Kits benefit from faster self-healing.
Affected interaction speeds
- Repairing a Generator .
- Sabotaging a Hook or a Bear Trap .
- Rescuing another Survivor from a Hook or a Bear Trap .
- Healing oneself or another Survivor.
- Vaulting speed of Windows and Pallets .
- Searching a Chest .
- Opening an Exit Gate .
- Cleansing a Totem .
- Searching a Jigsaw Box .
- Snap Out Of It progression from being afflicted by Madness (Tier III) from Carter's Spark .
Non-affected interaction speeds
Resilience does not apply to the following interactions:
- Recovering from the Dying State .
- Attempting to escape from a Hook .
- Attempting to free oneself from a Bear Trap .
- Wiggle speed while being carried by a Killer.