- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
On mobile browsers, the values are displayed in small text after the modifier words. Desktop users experiencing issues with the mouse-over may temporarily switch to mobile view at the bottom of an Article page.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|4,000||5,000||6,000||You have the undeniable capability to sense danger.
Get an auditory warning when looking in the direction of the Killer in a 45° cone within a range of 36 metres.
Premonition has a cool-down of 60/45/30 seconds each time it activates.
Premonition trumps any of the Killer's stealth abilities.
"I have a bad feeling about this!"
- Buff: increased the activation range to 36 metres across all Tiers.
Whenever Premonition is triggered, this sound cue will play for the Perk user:
- As of Patch 3.3.0, Premonition now works against The Shape in Evil Within I, which it previously did not.
- The Player receives an auditory warning when the camera is pointed in the direction of the Killer, independent from their Character's orientation.
- Premonition does not work against Victor as the Game does not technically consider him a Killer entity.