No One Left Behind
- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
On mobile browsers, the values are displayed in small text after the modifier words. Desktop users experiencing issues with the mouse-over may temporarily switch to mobile view at the bottom of an Article page.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|4,000||5,000||6,000||It is inconceivable to leave someone behind.
Once at least one Exit Gate has been opened, No One Left Behind activates:
"... yeah, no shit. But I believe we can outsmart and overthrow him if we work together. Don't be predictable and selfish!" — Clyde, The Lost Tapes
- Nerf: decreased the Altruistic Action speed bonuses to 4/8/12 %.
- Buff: increased the Altruistic Action speed bonuses to 30/40/50 %.
- Quality of Life: now reveals the Auras of all other remaining Survivors.
- Mechanics Change: now triggers only after at least one Gate has been opened, rather than the Gates just receiving power.
- Altruistic Actions that benefit from the increased interaction speed of No One Left Behind are:
- "Clyde" from the Lost Tapes is a reference to the Steam community moderator and the Russian community manager, who goes by the screen-name Clyde.