New Moon Bouquet
New Moon Bouquet is an Ultra Rare Offering .
- Offering descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Offerings support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
On mobile browsers, the values are displayed in small text after the modifier words. Desktop users experiencing issues with the mouse-over may temporarily switch to mobile view at the bottom of an Article page.
|THIS OFFERING HAS BEEN RETIRED.
Calls upon The Entity for the .
"Better go back to sleep, there is no moon this night."
Change Log[edit | edit source]
- Removed the possibility for New Moon Bouquet to spawn in the Bloodweb .
- Retired the Offering.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- As of Patch 1.8.2, the New Moon Bouquet could no longer be obtained from the Bloodweb and only be used in-game if one had them stockpiled or in Kill Your Friends trials.
- It was mainly removed because the Developers wanted more control over the lighting settings on their Maps, which ultimately led to its complete retirement with Patch 2.3.0.
- The New Moon Bouquet was commemorated with a Charm in Tome VI - Divergence:
|A relic from The Observer's Tower.|
Some say these roses held powerful sway over The Entity's Realm