Tags: Mobile edit Mobile web edit
|Line 153:||Line 153:|
Revision as of 17:16, 7 April 2020
Moonrise is a Lunar-Year-themed version of the Howling Grounds Event.
It was announced by a post on the official Forum and later by a Teaser Trailer on Twitter.
It kicked off the in-game celebrations in honour of the Chinese Year of the Hog.
- Added new Menu Theme.
- Added "Lunar Vessel".
- Re-enabled "Golden Coins" as a new (temporary) Currency.
- Re-enabled the Chinese Firecracker Item.
- Re-enabled and adjusted the Red Envelope Offering from Howling Grounds.
- Re-enabled the Lunar Hook model from Howling Grounds.
- Re-enabled the Lunar Generator model from Howling Grounds.
- Added firework VFX to Lunar Hooks and Lunar Generators.
A maximum of 9 Golden Coins could be obtained during the Event. The first Coin cost 100 Points. The cost increased by 100 Points for each subsequent Coin.
Survivors gained 4 Points for each Generator they repaired and 25 Points for taking a Lunar Vessel and escaping the Trial with it.
The Killer gained 3 Points for each Hook and 4 Points for destroying a Lunar Vessel after hooking a Survivor.
The Entity added 2 Lunar Vessels to the Trials by default. Survivors could pick them up and escape the Trial with them to earn points towards Golden Coins. When a Killer hooked a Survivor, all remaining hanging Vessels became corrupted. If the hooked Survivor carried a Vessel, it would return to its spawn location and also become corrupted. While corrupted, the Killer could destroy the Vessels for points towards Golden Coins. The number of generated Vessels could be increased by using the Red Envelope Offering that was already obtainable during the Howling Grounds Event of 2018.
As long as a Survivor carried a Vessel and wasn't caught, their Vessel was safe until they escaped. It would not become corrupted if another Survivor was hooked.
Players could find and burn the Red Envelope, calling upon The Entity for additional Vessels, up to a total of 7 Lunar Vessels.
The gathered Points would be used to fill the Moon, which would then be turned into a Golden Coin, with which one could unlock the Moonrise Cosmetics for up to 9 outfit pieces.
- Information and files about the Moonrise could already be found in the Public Test Build for Patch 2.5.0.
- Nearly half-way through the Event, following a flood of negative feedback regarding long queue times for Survivor Lobbies due to an influx in Survivor Players during the Event, the Developers decided to slightly increase the Killer's point gain for completing Event-related activities and also increased the spawn rate of the Red Envelope Offering.
- Increased Points for hooking a Survivor from 2 Points to 3 Points.
- Increased Points for destroying a Lunar Vessel from 3 Points to 4 Points.
- Increased the spawn rate of the Red Envelope from 1 to 2 Offerings per Bloodweb.
|Bonus Bloodpoint Events||In-Game Events|
|Blood Rush (x1.5)||Chinese New Year 2017 (Rooster)||All Hallows' Eve 2017||2 Year Anniversary 2018||Winter Solstice 2018|
|Blood Hunt (x2)||1 Year Anniversary 2017||Winter Solstice 2017||Scorching Summer BBQ 2018||Moonrise 2019 (Hog)|
|Blood Feast (x3)||Fall Masquerade 2017||Howling Grounds 2018 (Dog)||The Hallowed Blight 2018||3 Year Anniversary 2019|
|The Withering Blight 2019||The Eternal Blight 2020||Fifth Year Anniversary 2021||Bone Chill 2021||Twisted Masquerade 2022|
|Scarlet Swarm 2020 (Rat)||Advent Calendar 2020||The Midnight Grove 2021||Lurking Stripes 2022|
|Fourth Year Anniversary 2020||Gilded Stampede 2021||Season of Giving 2021||Sixth Year Anniversary 2022|