This Article lists all currently available Game Modes in Dead by Daylight .
- formerly known as Be A Survivor
Join a ranked Lobby as a Survivor with up to three of your Survivor friends and get matched with a random Killer.
Survive With Friends[edit | edit source]
- often abbreviated as SWF
With Patch 3.2.0, Survive With Friends merged with Play As Survivor.
- formerly known as Be A Killer
Create a ranked Lobby as a Killer , the 4 Survivors will join the Lobby at random.
- formerly known as Kill Your Friends and often abbreviated as KYF
Create a Party with up to six befriended Players (1 Killer, 4 Survivors, 2 Spectators) and play an unranked game as friends, with special customisation options regarding Unlockables and Map selection.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Dead by Daylight used to have a Quick Play mode, designed to randomly join or create a ranked lobby as either a Survivor or the Killer, depending on whichever was faster.
- The mode was ultimately removed as barely any Player used it.