|"Midwich Elementary School"|
Area in square Tiles
|64 (Lower Floor) | 49.5 (Upper Floors)|
Area in m2
|4,096 (Lower Floor) | 3,168 (Upper Floors)|
Total area in sq. Tiles
Total area in m2
Minimum # of Hooks
Maximum # of Hooks
Probablity weightCoefficient representing a probability the map will be selected for trial
Midwich Elementary School or "Level01" is the only Map in the Silent Hill Realm.
To students who were bullied by their teachers and classmates, attending Midwich Elementary School was comparable to torture. As the Order's grip on the town's supernatural energies tightened, a transformation occurred. The childhood trauma that took place in the building manifested itself into a twisted, nightmarish design.
Though desks and textbooks remain, they are eerily contrasted with stained walls, rusted chains, and hanging cadavers. Any notion that this could have been a place of innocence and learning has long since faded.
The Courtyard is the main landmark on the Midwich Elementary School Map.
The Courtyard contains a Generator .
The Courtyard potentially contains a Totem .
The Courtyard potentially contains a Chest (one will always be inside the Secret Room).
The Courtyard contains numerous Lockers .
The Courtyard sits in the middle of the Map and can be accessed from numerous entrances.
The Courtyard contains numerous Pallets .
The Courtyard contains 2 Windows .
The Courtyard contains several Breakable Walls.
Clock Tower Secret Room
On the new Map, Midwich Elementary School, there is a Secret Room located in the Clock Tower out in the courtyard of the school.
In order to access the Secret Room, one must repair two specific Generators in a specific order and then trigger the Endgame Collapse.
- Repair the Generator in the Chemistry Laboratory (indicated by a period table of elements on the wall).
- A bell will toll and the clock face will change to 12 o'clock.
- A gold medallion will appear at the base of the Clock Tower (left-hand side).
- Repair the Generator in the Music Room (indicated by a piano inside the room).
- A bell will toll and the clock face will change to 5 o'clock (like in Silent Hill).
- A silver medallion will appear at the base of the Clock Tower (right-hand side).
- Trigger the Endgame Collapse.
- The door at the base of the Clock Tower will dissolve and reveal the Secret Room.
- Upon spawning in on Midwich Elementary School one can hear sirens.
- Upon triggering the Endgame Collapse, the same sirens can be heard multiple times.
- In the Game files Midwich Elementary School is being referred to under the name Wal_Level01.
- When a Survivor approaches a specific Locker in the Locker Room, a body will fall out of it. This is a reference to the original Silent Hill game, where a corpse is similarly hidden and revealed.
- The Chest in the Secret Room has a chance to have no item inside depending on the order in which the Generators were repaired.
- The Seal of Metatron can be found in the middle of the courtyard.
- In the last cabin of the girls' restroom on the first floor, a crying woman can be heard. This is a reference to the original Silent Hill game, where the same is true.