- For the ability to kill Survivors without the use of Memento Moris, please refer to the Killing Article.
The Memento Mori Offerings grant the Killers the ability to kill Survivors by their own hands, bypassing the sacrifice process.
|Cypress Memento Mori||Grants the ability to kill the last remaining Survivor by your hand during the next Trial.
"You worked well, the last one is yours."
|Ivory Memento Mori||Grants the ability to kill one Survivor , who has progressed two Hook Stages, by your hand during the next Trial.
"Grant me the favour of killing one."
|Ebony Memento Mori||Grants the ability to kill all Survivors , who have progressed two Hook Stages, by your hand during the next Trial.
"I could swear It spoke to the beast. It came to a halt, as if calmly listening to the leaves rustling, and then... grinned."
- Nerf: Ivory Memento Mori and Ebony Memento Mori now require you to hook the Survivor at least once before being allowed to kill them.
- Quality of Life: if the conditions are met to kill a Survivor using an equipped Memento Mori Offering, the HUD will display its icon alongside the kill prompt when hovering above the downed Survivor.
- Nerf: Ivory Memento Mori and Ebony Memento Mori now require you to hook the Survivor twice before being allowed to kill them.
- During early development, the Killers were always able to choose whether to sacrifice or kill the Survivors.
- The Developers ultimately decided that that base mechanic gave the Killer too much of an advantage and reworked it into the current Offerings instead.
- "Memento Mori" is a Latin saying, which translates to "Remember Death/Remember Mortality". It is intended to remind humans of their mortality and the inevitable closure of death.
|The Trapper||The Wraith||The Hillbilly||The Nurse|
|The Shape||The Hag||The Doctor||The Huntress|
|The Cannibal||The Nightmare||The Pig||The Clown|
|The Spirit||The Legion||The Plague||The Ghost Face|
|The Demogorgon||The Oni||The Deathslinger||The Executioner|
|The Blight||The Twins I||The Twins II|