- Descriptions may vary from their in-game version for reasons explained here.
Wiki Descriptions support Mouse-over in Desktop View: hover your mouse cursor over the modifier words (or highlight them) to have a tool-tip reveal their values.
Mobile View displays the values in small print after the modifier words.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|4,000||5,000||6,000||Each time a Survivor is rescued from a Hook when you are at least 32 metres away, Make Your Choice activates:
Make Your Choice has a cooldown of 40/50/60 seconds.
|5,000||Unlocking this Perk makes it available in the Bloodweb of all Killers
Each time a Survivor is rescued from a Hook when you are at least 32 metres away, Make Your Choice activates:
Make Your Choice has a cool-down of several seconds.
"You'd be surprised what tools can save a life." — Amanda Young
May be unlocked in the Shrine of Secrets or in The Pig's Bloodweb at Level 40.
- Buff: made the activation range 32 metres across all Tiers.
- Quality of Life: now works like Hex: Devour Hope , in that the Perk Icon in the HUD now stays dark until the activation range is reached.
- Change: the cool-down is now variable across all Tiers.
- Change: the afflicted Survivor will now scream audibly across the entire Map.
- The audible scream can be used by other Survivors to determine that the Killer is running Make Your Choice.
- Make Your Choice is the only Perk that increases its cool-down duration with each Tier, rather than reducing it.
- The name Make Your Choice is a reference to the movie "Saw".
The main antagonist, John Kramer, uses the line "Live or die, make your choice!" before he puts one of his victims on a trial.