Last Standing is a Unused Perk .
- Perk descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Perks support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
On mobile browsers, the values are displayed in small text after the modifier words. Desktop users experiencing issues with the mouse-over may temporarily switch to mobile view at the bottom of an Article page.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|4,000||5,000||6,000||Gain a stack-able 7.5/15/25 % bonus to Action speeds for each Survivor who is no longer in the Trial, up to a maximum of 22.5/45/75 %.|
- Last Standing is still implemented into Dead by Daylight , but unused and cannot be obtained without hacking the game.
- The Perk had several documented sightings throughout the years.
- Users of this Perk are reportable to the Developers for a Permanent Ban from the Game.
- Last Standing was an early version of Left Behind .