Revision as of 06:47, 6 March 2021 by Legusvevo (Halloween Spotlight Trailer did have one (check to validate). Mentioned Breakable Wall in Dead Dawg Saloon. Basically used negation of previous list of iterations, it was confusioning about Grave of Glenvale and it is much shorter)
- The Killer Shack contains 2 Lockers on the ground floor, and an additional 4 on the lower floor if the Basement spawns in it.
- The Killer Shack potentially contains a staircase leading to the Basement .
- The Killer Shack potentially contains a Generator .
- The Killer Shack potentially contains a Chest .
- The Killer Shack potentially contains a Totem .
- The Killer Shack is a small one-story building.
- The Killer Shack contains a Window and two doorways, one of which contains a Pallet .
- The rooftop has a big hole in it as a remnant from earlier concepts of when the Killers could all reach the rooftop and use that hole to drop down into the Shack and ambush Survivors.
- Up to Patch 1.9.0, the rooftop had collision and a Nurse could blink on top of it from a nearby hill, which is no longer possible.
- During the BETA, the Killer Shack had a different layout: one door and two windows, each on their own wall.
- Several Maps, mostly indoor ones, do not spawn with a Killer Shack:
- Dead Dawg Saloon has a special Western-themed iteration of the Killer Shack that also includes Breakable Wall to its layout.
- Each Realm has their own iteration of Killer Shack. The exceptions currently are:
The Inside View Containing The Basement (Old Beta Layout)
The View Across Wreckers' Yard From The Rooftop.
|MACMILLAN ESTATE||AUTOHAVEN WRECKERS||COLDWIND FARM||BACKWATER SWAMP|
|Water Tower||Crane||Sacrificial Tree||Pier|
|Wood Pile||School Bus||Harvester|
|Maze Tiles||Hills||The Killer Shack||The Basement|