Difference between revisions of "Killer Instinct"
|Line 30:||Line 30:|
Revision as of 10:06, 13 March 2021
Killer Instinct is a mechanic that for its entire duration will reveal the location of Survivors via a pulsating orange spiderweb overlay, that will follow the Survivor if they are moving.
Additionally, the Survivor's outline is highlighted in orange.
The following Killer Powers make use of Killer Instinct:
- Feral Frenzy after hitting at least one Survivor not yet affected by Deep Wound : Killer Instinct will reveal all other Survivors not yet affected by the Status Effect within a certain range.
- Night Shroud after getting revealed mid-stalk: Killer Instinct will reveal the Survivor who revealed him.
- Of the Abyss while using it: Killer Instinct will reveal all Survivors in close-proximity to an active Portal.
- Rites of Judgement : Killer Instinct will reveal all Survivors walking or running on top of the Torment Trail.
- Blood Bond : Killer Instinct will reveal all Survivors walking or running within Victor's Shriek range.
- In case of Rites of Judgement and Blood Bond , Killer Instinct can be prevented from triggered by crouching.