- Descriptions may vary from their in-game version for reasons explained here.
Wiki Descriptions support Mouse-over in Desktop View: hover your mouse cursor over the modifier words (or highlight them) to have a tool-tip reveal their values.
Mobile View displays the values in small print after the modifier words.
|A glass-like king chess piece moulded from The Fog itself.
The Entity's trace reverberating within can break the most powerful minds.
Survivors with Madness suffer from all available Afflictions: Calm, Discipline, Order, and Restraint.
The Doctor shares in his patients' Madness in order to see the various Afflictions, including the Auras of Illusionary Pallets and Doctors.
"Gazing into the iridescent glass is plunging one's self into madness."
Rework: added a new Iridescent Class of the other Carter's Spark Add-ons, all with their own unique effect that is similar, if not equal to the Carter's Notes Class.
Rework: reworked the Iridescent Obedience effect. Buff: now guarantees the application of all 5 afflictions within 5 Power attacks.
- Iridescent Calm is equivalent to "Calm" - Carter's Notes on Madness III.
- Iridescent Discipline is equivalent to "Discipline" - Carter's Notes .
- Iridescent Obedience is equivalent to "Obedience" - Class III , but with all Skill Checks turning counter-clockwise.
- Iridescent Order is equivalent to "Order" - Carter's Notes .
- Iridescent Restraint is equivalent to "Restraint" - Carter's Notes on Madness III.
- Whereas Iridescent Afflictions do not stack with afflictions of other Add-ons, they do stack between themselves.
- This means that if you shock a Survivor often enough, they will eventually simultaneously suffer from all Iridescent Afflictions.