- Add-on descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Add-ons support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
On mobile browsers, the values are displayed in small text after the modifier words. Desktop users experiencing issues with the mouse-over may temporarily switch to mobile view at the bottom of an Article page.
|A glass-like king chess piece moulded from The Fog itself. The Entity's trace reverberating within can break the most powerful minds.
Survivors with Madness suffer from the following Afflictions: Calm, Discipline, Order, and Restraint.
"Gazing in the iridescent glass is plunging oneself into madness."
History[edit | edit source]
Version 1.5.1[edit | edit source]
Version 1.6.2[edit | edit source]
Change Log[edit | edit source]
Rework: added a new Iridescent Class of the other Carter's Spark Add-ons, all with their own unique effect that is similar, if not equal to the Carter's Notes Class.
Rework: reworked the Iridescent Obedience effect. Buff: now guarantees the application of all 5 afflictions within 5 Power attacks.
Iridescent Afflictions[edit | edit source]
- Iridescent Calm is equivalent to "Calm" - Carter's Notes on Madness III.
- Iridescent Discipline is equivalent to "Discipline" - Carter's Notes .
- Iridescent Obedience is equivalent to "Obedience" - Class III , but with all Skill Checks turning counter-clockwise.
- Iridescent Order is equivalent to "Order" - Carter's Notes .
- Iridescent Restraint is equivalent to "Restraint" - Carter's Notes on Madness III.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Whereas Iridescent Afflictions do not stack with afflictions of other Add-ons, they do stack between themselves.
- This means that if you shock a Survivor often enough, they will eventually simultaneously suffer from all Iridescent Afflictions.