- Add-on descriptions may vary from in-game descriptions for reasons explained here.
Add-ons support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
On mobile browsers, the values are displayed in small text after the modifier words. Desktop users experiencing issues with the mouse-over may temporarily switch to mobile view at the bottom of an Article page.
|When used with the Bear Trap, the Honing Stone sharpens its blades.
The razor-sharp blades inflict deep wounds aimed at bleeding the victim as fast as possible.
|When used with the Bear Trap, the Honing Stone sharpens its blades. The razor-sharp blades inflict deep wounds aimed at bleeding the victim as fast as possible.
- Honing Stone now only has a 50 % chance to inflict the Dying State.
- This change was due to then newly created Diamond Stone taking the place of Honing Stone.
- Honing Stone once again has a 100 % chance to inflict the Dying State, with the exception of the trapped Survivor having to be freed by another Survivor.
- The change to Honing Stone in Patch 1.1.2, was mainly due to balancing reasons, with the "just" Very Rare Honing Stone being used too frequently in Trials of those days..