Hills are Structures featured throughout the Maps of Dead by Daylight .
The following Props may spawn around Hills.
- A Chest , often spawning on the back of the hill.
- A Totem , often spawning between two rocks.
- A Hook , often spawning on the back of the hill.
- A Generator , often spawning to the side of the hill.
Characters can access the top of Hills by going up its stone path.
At the top there can be many Props:
- There can be a Chest and Hook up there.
A hill with a stone staircase and some tiny stone pillars at its front. There is a Japanese Maple Tree as well as some stone lanterns on top of it. There are bamboo plants to its side.
- There can be potentially a Generator on top of the Hill.
Mount Ormond Resort
A hill with an Observation Tower on top of it.
- There is normally a Generator under the Observation Tower.
- Hills don't spawn on the following Maps: Shelter Woods, Lampkin Lane, Treatment Theatre, Badham Preschool, The Game and The Underground Complex.
- When Dead Hard still gave a speed boost while in the air, Players could use exploits to get up normally inaccessible places.
- Up to Patch 1.9.0, it was possible to blink to the rooftop of the Killer Shack from Hills in a close proximity.
|MACMILLAN ESTATE||AUTOHAVEN WRECKERS||COLDWIND FARM||BACKWATER SWAMP|
|Water Tower||Crane||Sacrificial Tree||Pier|
|Wood Pile||School Bus||Harvester|
|Maze Tiles||Hills||The Killer Shack||The Basement|