- Descriptions may vary from their in-game version for reasons explained here.
Wiki Descriptions support Mouse-over in Desktop View: hover your mouse cursor over the modifier words (or highlight them) to have a tool-tip reveal their values.
Mobile View displays the values in small print after the modifier words.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|4,000||5,000||6,000||A Hex rooting its power on hope.|
The false hope of Survivors fills you with excitement and strengthens your Totems.
For each Totem remaining in the Trial Grounds, Hex: Thrill of the Hunt gains 1 Token.
Hex: Thrill of the Hunt grants a stack-able 10% bonus Bloodpoints for actions in the Hunter Category per token, up to a maximum of 50%.
- Quality of Life: removed the Hook Save condition required to obtain a Token.
- Quality of Life: Tokens will be applied for all remaining Totems on the Map.
- Quality of Life: The Killer will receive a noise notification when a Survivor starts cleansing any Hex Totem.
- Buff: increased the Bloodpoint Bonus gains to 6/8/10 % per Token.
- Nerf: decreased the Cleansing Time penalty to 4/5/6 % per Token.
- Buff: changed the Bloodpoint Bonus gains to 10 % across all Tiers.
- Buff: added an additional effect to slow the Blessing speed of Survivors.
- Buff: increased the Cleansing Time penalty to 8/9/10 %
- Nerf: removed the notification when a Survivor starts Cleansing a Hex Totem.
|Tokens||Cleansing Time Tier I||Cleansing Time Tier II||Cleansing Time Tier III|
|17.5 seconds||18.5 seconds||20 seconds|
|16.5 seconds||17.5 seconds||18.5 seconds|
|16 seconds||16.5 seconds||17 seconds|
|15 seconds||15.5 seconds||16 seconds|
|14.5 seconds||14.5 seconds||15 seconds|