- Descriptions may vary from their in-game version for reasons explained here.
Wiki Descriptions support Mouse-over in Desktop View: hover your mouse cursor over the modifier words (or highlight them) to have a tool-tip reveal their values.Mobile View displays the values in small print after the modifier words.
|Unlocking this Perk makes it available in the Bloodweb of all Survivors
A Hex that hinders the Survivors' Aura-reading abilities.
The last Several Survivors hit with either your Basic Attack or Special Attack suffer from the Blindness Status Effect.
May be unlocked in the Shrine of Secrets or in Yui's Bloodweb at Level 30
- Quality of Life: added the ability to also affect the Aura reading of Maps .
- Quality of Life: now applies the Blindness Status Effect.
- Buff: effect now triggered by basic and special attacks.
The Blindness Status Effect has some exceptions to it, namely certain Killer-Power-related Auras that are crucial for Survivors to see:
- Alarm Clocks
- Cages of Atonement
- Dire Crow Swarms
- Jigsaw Boxes
- Lament Configuration
- Pools of Devotion
- Aside from the exceptions listed above, Hex: The Third Seal blocks all types of Aura-reading Survivors potentially have, including the built-in Aura-reading of a dying or hooked Survivor.
- Hex: The Third Seal does not block the black circle that shows up upon hooking a Survivor, meaning their position is revealed to blinded Survivors for several seconds.