- Descriptions may vary from their in-game version for reasons explained here.
Wiki Descriptions support Mouse-over in Desktop View: hover your mouse cursor over the modifier words (or highlight them) to have a tool-tip reveal their values.
Mobile View displays the values in small print after the modifier words.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
|4,000||5,000||6,000||When your mind is set, there better be no one standing in your way.|
While standing in a Locker for 3 seconds, Head On activates:
Head On causes the Exhausted Status Effect for 60/50/40 seconds.
|5,000||Unlocking this Perk makes it available in the Bloodweb of all Survivors
When your mind is set, there better be no one standing in your way.
While standing in a Locker for 3 seconds, Head On activates.
Head On causes the Exhausted Status Effect for several seconds.
Head On cannot be used when Exhausted or when you have accrued Stillness Crows.
"People are remembered for the challenges they overcome. You can run away and forget what you're capable of or you can face your fears and remind the world of who you are." — Jane Romero
May be unlocked in the Shrine of Secrets or in Jane's Bloodweb at Level 40.
- Nerf: added a condition that prevents the use of Head On when Stillness Crows are present.
- Quality of Life: added a timer to the Perk icon in order to make it clearer when it will be ready.
- Head On begins counting down from the moment the character's model is fully inside the Locker .
- If a Killer carrying a Survivor gets stunned by Head On, they will release the carried Survivor.
- If a Survivor performs a rushed action to leave a Locker with Head On equipped, the animation will be slightly different from the default one.