|The MacMillan Estate|
Area in square Tiles
Area in m2
Minimum # of Hooks
Maximum # of Hooks
Probablity weightCoefficient representing a probability the map will be selected for trial
Groaning Storehouse or "Storehouse" is one of 5 Maps in the The MacMillan Estate Realm.
On the eastern edge of the estate, near the woods, lie the remains of the MacMillan warehouse. Dwarfing the surround buildings, the massive storehouse can often be heard creaking and groaning as if it were crying out with the anguish of the incinerated labourers.
The Storehouse is the main landmark on the Groaning Storehouse Map.
The Storehouse contains a Chest .
The Storehouse contains three adjacent Lockers .
The Storehouse potentially contains a Generator .
The Storehouse potentially contains the entrance to the Basement .
The Storehouse is a large single story building.
The Storehouse has 2 main entrances with each entrance having two large garage doors (the garage doors are sometimes closed).
The Storehouse has 2 Windows .
The Storehouse contains a Breakable Wall .
- Updated the Map's visuals and assets as part of The Realm Beyond - Part Two.
- Groaning Storehouse was in development as early as Patch 1.3.1, more than half a year before its release.
- Groaning Storehouse was the surprise reward for completing all five Community Challenges during the 1 Year Anniversary Event.
- There are strange red markings on a drawing of a clock above one of the entrances on the inside of the Storehouse.
- In the Game files, Groaning Storehouse is referred to as both "Storehouse" and "Warehouse".
Teaser image during the 1 Year Anniversary