|The MacMillan Estate|
Area in square Tiles
Area in m2
Minimum # of Hooks
Maximum # of Hooks
Probablity weightCoefficient representing a probability the map will be selected for trial
Groaning Storehouse or "Storehouse" is one of 5 Maps for the The MacMillan Estate Realm.
Lore[edit | edit source]
On the eastern edge of the estate, near the woods, lie the remains of the MacMillan warehouse. Dwarfing the surround buildings, the massive storehouse can often be heard creaking and groaning as if it were crying out with the anguish of the incinerated labourers.
Landmarks[edit | edit source]
The Storehouse[edit | edit source]
The Storehouse is the main landmark on the Groaning Storehouse Map.
Content[edit | edit source]
The Storehouse contains a Generator .
The Storehouse contains a Chest .
The Storehouse contains three adjacent Lockers .
The Storehouse potentially contains the entrance to the Basement .
Layout[edit | edit source]
The Storehouse is a large single story building.
The Storehouse has 2 main entrances with each entrance having two large garage doors (the garage doors are sometimes closed).
The Storehouse has 2 Windows .
Change Log[edit | edit source]
- Reworked and updated the visual looks of the Map and its assets.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Groaning Storehouse was the surprise reward for completing all five challenges during the 1 Year Anniversary Event.
- There are strange red markings on a drawing of a clock above one of the entrances on the inside of the Storehouse.
- In the Game files Groaning Storehouse is being referred to under the name Storehouse.
- There's also an alternate version of the Map titled Storehouse3.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Teaser image during the 1 Year Anniversary