|Associated Realm||Backwater Swamp|
|Tile Area (sqT, 8x8 m2)||168|
|Map Area (m2)||10752|
|Release Patch||Patch 1.7.0|
Grim Pantry or "GrimPantry" is one of 2 Maps in the Backwater Swamp Associated Realm.
|One shack stood apart from the rest of the village. Once the water was drained and the area beneath the base was revealed, the true horror of the swamp's cage was discovered. It was here that the prisoners, if that's what we should call them, were brought. Held in the water, their bodies bloating horrendously, they were plucked, one by one for the family's needs. The stilts that kept the building upright acted as the only bars that awful jail needed.|
|~ Unknown (Potentially Benedict Baker)|
The Pantry and the Cursed Cabin are the main landmarks on Grim Pantry.
Both the Pantry and the Cursed Cabin contain a Generator on their upper floors.
- Repairing them will open a floodgate on the outside of the respective building, granting easier access to the lower floors.
Both the Pantry and the Cursed Cabin contain a Chest on the upper/lower floor.
The Pantry contains 6 Lockers : 2 on the upper floor, 4 on the lower floor.
The Cursed Cabin contains 2 Lockers on the upper floor.
Both the Pantry and the Cursed Cabin contain 2 Pallets .
The Cursed Cabin contains a Hook .
The Cursed Cabin contains a Window and a Doorway.
The Pantry is a large, rather open two-story building, containing lots of cages and skeletons of the prisoners kept in there. It is accessible by several staircases.
The Cursed Cabin is a medium-sized two-story building. Its main access is a staircase on the side of it until someone repairs the Generator inside it.
- Added a new Crow bomb to the Map.
- Grim Pantry was reworked in size and layout alongside The Pale Rose to accommodate multiple complaints about the very large Backwater Swamp Maps.
- Grim Pantry 1.0 covered an area of 178 sqT.
- Grim Pantry 2.0 (the current iteration) covers an area of 168 sqT.
- It is suspected that the unreleased Map Dead Lake is a former version of Grim Pantry.
- Its main building, named The Bait Shop, is in the official Dead by Daylight Artbook, and looks exactly like the Pantry, except for some signs hung on the walls.
The old Outline up to Patch 2.3.0
|Grim Pantry pre-2.3.0|