Overview[edit | edit source]
Glyphs are Props only generated when a Player has selected its associated Archives Challenge. They have the appearance of red crystals and can only be seen from a close distance.
One can hold the Action button to commune with the Glyph, playing an animation and making the Glyph disappear upon completion.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Only one Red Glyph spawns per selected challenge.
- Each Red Glyph is Personal and cannot be Activated by other Survivor .
- The Red Glyph Activation interaction for Survivors takes 3 seconds.
- The Red Glyph Activation interaction for Killers takes 1.5 seconds.
- Red Glyphs are Revealed within range of 8 metres.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|Alarm Clocks||Bear Traps||Breakable Walls||Cages of Atonement|
|Chests||Crows||Dark Mist||Exit Gates|
|Lockers||Moonlight||Pallets||Pools of Devotion|