Overview[edit | edit source]
Glyphs are special Props that are only generated when a Player has a Glyph Challenge selected, which are available from Tome VI - Divergence onwards.
They have the appearance of a coloured crystal floating in mid-air and are invisible until approached by the Player, who has the challenge selected.
Only that Player can interact with it.
A Player can interact and "commune" with a Glyph by holding the Action button, which will play a short animation.
The Glyph disappears after a successful commune.
Currently, there exist 2 variations:
|Challenge||Associated Tomes||Availability||Glyph Type|
|Glyph Seeker||Tome VI - Divergence & Tome VII - Forsaken||&||Red Glyph|
|Glyph Communer||Tome VII - Forsaken||Blue Glyph|
General Behaviour[edit | edit source]
- Only 1 Glyph spawns per Trial per Player with the Challenge selected.
- Each Glyph is personal and cannot be interacted with or discovered by other Players.
- However, other Players can see your Glyph while you commune with it.
Red Glyph Behaviour[edit | edit source]
The Glyph Seeker Challenge is available to all Players:
- Interaction time for Killers: 1.5 seconds
- Interaction time for Survivors: 3 seconds
- Visibility range: 8 metres
Blue Glyph Behaviour[edit | edit source]
The Glyph Communer Challenge is only available to Survivors:
- Interaction time: 3 seconds
- Visibility range: 10 metres
- Penalty duration: 60 seconds
Video[edit | edit source]
|Claudette communing with a Red Glyph|
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|Alarm Clocks||Bear Traps||Breakable Walls||Cages of Atonement|
|Chests||Crows||Dark Mist||Exit Gates|
|Lockers||Moonlight||Pallets||Pools of Devotion|