Dead By Daylight is a 4v1 assymetical survival horror multiplayer game that pits 4 players(Survivors) in realm of torment and despair against 1 Killer unrelentingly stalking through the darkness. Set in an procedurally generated world, each match becomes unexpected creating true terror and fear, and thrilling narratives. The game will be punlished at the September 24, 2019 for the Nintendo Switch.
- Survivors - Work as a team to escape the nightmare fueled realm that tortures each individual running through the darkness. Escape the world you're trapped in while planning ways to keep the killers away and distracted from your objective.
- As a Survivor your main objective is to escape the level through one of two metal gates. To be able to escape, Survivors must repair generators. These generators are scattered across the level. To be able to open the gate, a minimum of five generators must be repaired. This in turn activates the gates and Survivors can now open a gate and escape.
- Killers - Conquer the torture grounds and cause any soul to bleed in agony.
- Keep the survivors from escaping.
- Hang them on hooks to kill each survivor.
Players can unlock various game features to help them prepare for the next match. Each unlockable can be obtained through the use of Bloodpoints in the Blood Web or Iridescent Shards in the Shrine of Shards.
The following are a list of unlockables:
The list below are other features present in the game:
- Video: Nintendo Switch - E3 2019 Software Lineup; 11.06.2019