|Frank Morrison, Julie Kostenko, Susie, Joey|
|Male or Female|
Power Attack Type
|115 % | 4.6 m/s|
|130 % | 5.2 m/s (Feral Frenzy)|
|40 metres (Feral Frenzy)|
|CHAPTER X: Darkness Among Us|
|Emilie Deschamps, Lead Game Programmer (Julie & Susie)|
Nicolas Brassard, Quality Assurance Tester (Frank & Joey)
They were introduced as the Killer of CHAPTER X: Darkness Among Us, a Chapter DLC released on 11 December 2018.
- 1 Overview
- 2 Lore
- 3 The Legion's Perks
- 4 Load-out
- 5 Achievements
- 6 Customisation
- 7 DLC
- 8 Change Log
- 9 Trivia
- 10 Gallery
The Legion are a band of merciless Killers, able to rush down helpless Survivors with their power, Feral Frenzy. Attacks made during their frenzy inflict lingering internal damage, downing any Survivors that are not quick enough to react.
Difficulty rating: Intermediate
(based on the amount of time and effort that is required to properly learn to play them and their Power effectively)
- Additional Lore can be found in Tome III - Escalation: Soldiers of Mayhem.
Frank Morrison was nineteen and had little to show for it. He'd stopped attending school after being kicked out of the basketball team for shoving a referee into the stands. Yet Frank was a man of potential, who could light up a room despite his bleak childhood. At six years old, he'd been taken away from Calgary to start a circuit of foster homes. No matter how many times he'd lashed out, threw tantrums and got into fights, they'd kept moving him to new, unfamiliar houses. His last move had been three years prior when his last foster dad, Clive Andrews, had picked him up from the adoption centre. They'd been on the road for seven hours before reaching a small bungalow in Ormond. It would be the longest time they'd spend together. Clive was too busy trading cheques from Family Services for drinks at the bar.
Ormond was a small, stale place; a remote town of six thousand inhabitants where grey winters drag on for most of the year. Frank did everything he could to get into another adoptive family, but he changed his mind when he caught the attention of Julie, a beautiful girl who was convinced that she deserved better than a life in Ormond, and Frank, as an outsider, was her ticket out. Frank attended the parties she threw where everyone was younger than him and easily impressed, which he liked. He met the impulsive Joey, who liked to show off, and the shy, naïve Susie, who was Julie's best friend.
They would hang out at an abandoned lodge up Mount Ormond. Their time together was the perfect break from the boring conformity of their small, insignificant everyday lives. Frank saw it as an opportunity to shape their lack of experience into something powerful. He lined up nights of debauchery and rampage, testing their limits. Bullying , vandalism, and theft were essentially their weekend plans. It came to a point where they would do anything he asked. Nothing was off-limits when they put their masks on. One evening, Frank dared Joey to vandalise the store that had recently fired him. They snuck inside easily enough, as the building was supposed to be empty after closing hours. But a cleaner who was still there grabbed Julie as soon as she came near. Hearing her stifled cries, a dark impulse took over Frank. He rushed to her aid, knife in hand, and without hesitating, planted the blade into the cleaner's back.
As the group stared at Frank in shock, he ordered them to finish the job. Joey clenched his jaw, grabbed the knife, and stabbed the bleeding man in the ribs. Susie didn't want to do it. Frank shouted at her; they had to finish what they'd started. Julie closed her eyes and slid the knife into the man's chest. She handed the wet blade to Susie: they were all in this together now. Susie stared at Julie in disbelief as Frank grabbed her trembling hands and inserted the knife deep into the man's throat. Frank told them to move fast; they mopped the blood off the floor, stashed the body in the trunk of Joey's car, and drove up Mount Ormond.
All four were digging in the muddy snow to dispose of the body when Frank spotted something moving through the woods. He grabbed his knife and broke from the group to check it out. The Fog thickened around Frank, becoming so dense that he soon could no longer see ahead. He retraced his steps and stumbled onto an ominous trail. He followed the eerie path, as if called by the darkness. Julie, Susie, and Joey finished digging, but Frank was nowhere to be seen. Julie spotted his muddy footsteps in the snow and the three of them followed the trail, which took them deeper into the woods. When Julie, Susie, and Joey did not return home that night, their parents thought they'd run away with Frank. Each family came up with a different theory. The mood in the town changed, however, when a body was found by an abandoned lodge up Mount Ormond.
The Legion's Perks
These are Perks which start off only appearing in The Legion's Bloodweb . After achieving Level 30, Teachable versions of these Perks can be found:
- Discordance - Level 30
- Mad Grit - Level 35
- Iron Maiden - Level 40
Once obtained, other Killers will be able to find The Legion's Perks in their respective Bloodwebs from that point onwards.
"Smartasses get killed. We always see to that." — The Legion
While carrying a Survivor, you suffer no cool-down on missed attacks.
"There's no getting out of this now. We're too good at it." — The Legion
You open Lockers 30/40/50 % faster.
Survivors who exit Lockers suffer from the Exposed Status Effect for 30 seconds and their location is revealed to you for 4 seconds.
"This is no place for cowards." — The Legion
Weapon: Hunting Knife
A sharp blade with a jagged saw back and textured handle.
Power: Feral Frenzy
|They were a plain group of friends until Frank formed them into a Legion.
Now they draw power from the thrilling freedom of not abiding to any rule but their own.
Trigger Feral Frenzy to run at high speed and chain attacks between multiple Survivors.
When the Power gauge is full, press the Power button to initiate Feral Frenzy.
While Feral Frenzy is active, The Legion moves faster (5.2 m/s) and gains access to additional abilities: Pallet Vault and Feral Slash.
Additionally, The Legion loses the ability to see Scratch Marks and Pools of Blood while in Feral Frenzy.
SPECIAL ATTACK: Feral Slash:
Press the Attack button while in Feral Frenzy to perform a Feral Slash.
Hitting a Survivor with Feral Slash puts them into the Injured State and inflicts the Deep Wound Status Effect.
Additionally, this refills The Legion's Power gauge and all Survivors within the Terror Radius not already afflicted with the Deep Wound Status Effect have their location revealed by Killer Instinct.
If the hit Survivor was already afflicted with the Deep Wound Status Effect or The Legion misses the attack, Feral Frenzy ends immediately .
Hitting a Survivor with a Basic Attack while Feral Frenzy is not active will deplete the Power gauge by half of its maximum.
- Frenzy is a Charges-based power:
- Frenzy has 10 Charges by default.
- Frenzy consumes 1 c/s, lasting for 10 seconds by default.
- Frenzy Recharge rate is 0.5 c/s by default, taking 20 seconds.
- Frenzy Fatigue lasts for 4 seconds by default.
- Feral Vaults take 0.9 seconds.
- Frenzy Attack cool-down lasts for 1 second.
- Basic Attacks remove 5 Charges from Frenzy.
- Frenzy Field of View is expanded by 15°.
- Frenzy temporarily increases The Legion's Terror Radius by 8 metres.
- The Killer Instinct detection range is directly tied to The Legion's Terror Radius and can be increased and decreased accordingly.
- Survivors suffering from the Oblivious Status Effect are immune to Killer Instinct, as they are technically no longer considered to be inside the Terror Radius.
- Self-Mending takes 12 seconds by default.
- Altruistic Mending takes 8 seconds by default.
Add-ons for Feral Frenzy
- Add-ons support Mouse-over functionality (desktop version only): hovering over the modifier words with your cursor will reveal the values behind them.
On mobile browsers, the values are displayed in small text after the modifier words. Desktop users experiencing issues with the mouse-over may temporarily switch to mobile view at the bottom of an Article page.
|Smiley Face Pin||A friendly looking, bright yellow button used as a sarcastic statement.|
|Scratched Ruler||A wooden ruler deeply scratched with hash marks.
|Mischief List||A list of mischievous missions to accomplish, memento of brighter days.
|Friendship Bracelet||A wide grey and red braided rope bracelet. The inscription "F. J. S. J." can be seen, crudely written in bold black ink.
|Never-Sleep Pills||Highly caffeinated tablets to make you extra sharp for exams or draining activities.
|Mural Sketch||A rough sketch of The Legion mural torn from a notebook.
|Julie's Mix Tape||A dark and depressing mix tape made out from mainly power ballads and gloomy melodies.
|Etched Ruler||A wooden ruler deeply etched with the names of enemies.
|Defaced Smiley Pin||A once friendly looking, bright yellow button of a defaced smiley. A signature icon of The Legion.|
|The Legion Pin||A handmade button with the face of The Legion. To use exclusively on intimidation dares.|
|Susie's Mix Tape||A fast and thrilling mix tape with energising songs with break-neck beats.
|Stolen Sketch Book||A sketch book with imaginative and evocative, if not slightly bizarre sketches.
|Nasty Blade||This blade is stained with unsanitary spots of grime that make injuries particularly difficult to mend.
|Joey's Mix Tape||A mix of bangin' tracks and slammin' beats for chillaxin' when life's a bitch.
|Stab Wounds Study||A printed medical article stolen from Ormond's public library, vulgarising a study on lesions and stab wounds.
|Frank's Mix Tape||Never go on a kill mission without your tunes. A track list of massive distortions and loud percussion that stabs at your eardrums.
|Filthy Blade||This blade is stained with foul spots of blood and grime that make injuries particularly difficult to mend.
|Cold Dirt||A handful of dirt collected from the janitor's final resting place. It is unnaturally cold.
|Iridescent Button||A glass-like button moulded from The Fog that captures The Legion's likeness. The surface is warm and reverberating with The Entity's power.
During Feral Frenzy:
This effect lasts until the Power gauge is depleted.
"The youth consumed by the iridescent glass magnifies and widens the reach of The Entity."
|Fuming Mix Tape||Dark beats, violent shreds and unfathomable vocals from another world fill the mind with a vibrating sixth sense.
- Main article: Achievements
There are currently 2 Achievements related to The Legion.
|Adept Legion||Achieve a Merciless Victory with The Legion using only their Unique Perks: Discordance , Mad Grit & Iron Maiden .|
|Deranged Pursuit||With The Legion , down 25 individual Survivors affected by the Deep Wound Status Effect.|
Players may customise their Character by choosing one outfit style from each category. Blood-stained attire is obtained after The Legion reaches Level 50 and prestiges.
The Legion's attire includes:
|Frosty Eyes||Uncommon||Heart chilling eyes of the cold blooded.
"Have a Wonderful Winter 2018-2019!" - The Dead by Daylight Team
|Winter Solstice 2018|
|Icon||Name||Body||Rarity||Description||Event||Exclusive to Event Participation|
|Crown of the Entity (Frank)||Event||A crown emanating a festive and ominous aura created by the Entity's biggest fan.||Fourth Year Anniversary||Yes|
|Crown of the Entity (Julie)||Event||A crown emanating a festive and ominous aura created by the Entity's biggest fan.||Fourth Year Anniversary||Yes|
|5th Anniversary Crown (Frank)||Event||A crown crafted for a very special anniversary.
"Thank you for supporting & inspiring us along the years!" - The Dead by Daylight Team
|Fifth Year Anniversary||Yes|
|5th Anniversary Crown (Julie)||Event||A crown crafted for a very special anniversary.
"Thank you for supporting & inspiring us along the years!" - The Dead by Daylight Team
|Fifth Year Anniversary||Yes|
- Linked Cosmetics : click on the icon in the table below to see the individual parts of a Cosmetic Set and their descriptions.
|Vandal||Common||There is no running away from The Legion.||Toothy Grin (Muddy)
Zip Up Hoodie (Muddy)
Tactical Knife (Muddy)
|Squatter||Common||There is no running away from The Legion.||Toothy Grin (Bloody)
Zip Up Hoodie (Bloody)
Tactical Knife (Bloody)
|Mugger||Common||There is no running away from The Legion.||Toothy Grin (Ashy)
Zip Up Hoodie (Ashy)
Tactical Knife (Ashy)
|Carjacker||Common||There is no running away from The Legion.||Toothy Grin (Moldy)
Zip Up Hoodie (Moldy)
Tactical Knife (Moldy)
|Suspended - Julie||Uncommon||Bullying, vandalism and theft were their weekly routine.||Hushed Smile
Delinquent Denim Jacket
|Dropout - Frank||Uncommon||Bullying, vandalism and theft were their weekly routine.||Smeared Smirk
Fairview Varsity Jacket
|Volunteering - Susie||Rare||Time to start preparing for the college application process.||Rusted Smile
Green Fairview Hs Hoodie
Wooden Ruler Stake
|Extracurricular - Susie||Rare||Time to start preparing for the college application process.||Rusted Smile
Green Fairview Hs Hoodie
Wooden Ruler Stake
|New Year Shoplifter||Very Rare||Feeling anxious to fit in the group, Susie skipped school to prove herself, wandering the streets of Chinatown during the Lunar New Year.||Lunar Mask
|Party Crasher (Julie)||Very Rare||Ready to crash a party and add souls to the land of the dead.||Concealed Intentions
|Party Crasher (Frank)||Very Rare||Ready to crash a party and add souls to the land of the dead.||Concealed Intentions
|High-Vis Horror - Joe||Very Rare||There is no need to hide. We have the strength of numbers.||Death Stare
Double Bladed Karambit
|Devil-May-Care - Joe||Very Rare||Joe's louder, more urban take on the Legion's more nondescript style.||Morbid Grin
Defiant Streetwear Hoodie
|Lost Mascot (Susie)||Very Rare||A gaping hole spilled the mysterious remains of ancient, lost realms. A grinning mascot outfit trickled down from the pile of items, landing at the feet of The Legion.||One-piece Outfit||Robbie the Rabbit||
|Lost Mascot (Julie)||Very Rare||A gaping hole spilled the mysterious remains of ancient, lost realms. A grinning mascot outfit trickled down from the pile of items, landing at the feet of The Legion.||One-piece Outfit||Robbie the Rabbit||
|Lost Mascot (Joey)||Very Rare||A gaping hole spilled the mysterious remains of ancient, lost realms. A grinning mascot outfit trickled down from the pile of items, landing at the feet of The Legion.||One-piece Outfit||Robbie the Rabbit||
|Lost Mascot (Frank)||Very Rare||One-piece Outfit||Robbie the Rabbit||
|Angsty Artist||Very Rare||She braved the night to create. Even when surrounded in darkness, she shone.||Paint-Encrusted Braids
Neon Swirl Blade
|Chimeric Horde||Event||Repulsive. The serum has grafted the four specimens into a single creature, three of which are entrapped within the flesh of the host, ineffectually attempting to escape.||Two-Faced
- Main article: Downloadable Content
The Legion is currently part of 2 DLC packages:
- Buff: manually cancelling Feral Frenzy no longer depletes the Power gauge.
- Quality of Life: reduced the intensity of the blurred visual effects during Feral Frenzy.
- Rework: reworked The Legion to reduce their oppressiveness and remove the abusive sides of the old Deep Wound mechanics.
- Buff: The Legion can now search Lockers during Feral Frenzy.
- Buff: increased The Legion's' Movement speed from 4.4 m/s to 4.6 m/s.
- Buff: successful attacks outside of Feral Frenzy no longer fully deplete the Power gauge, but rather reduce its Charge to 50 %.
- Buff: increased Feral Frenzy duration from 6 seconds to 10 seconds.
- Nerf: increased The Legion's Terror Radius from 24 metres to 32 metres.
- Nerf: The Legion can no longer see Pools of Blood while in Feral Frenzy.
- Nerf: reduced The Legion's Feral Frenzy Movement speed from 5.28 m/s to 5.0 m/s.
- Nerf: reduced The Legion's Feral Frenzy Vaulting speed from 0.9 seconds for both Windows and Pallets to 1.1 seconds for Windows and 1.35 seconds for Pallets.
- Nerf: missed attacks during Feral Frenzy now cancel it automatically.
- Nerf: increased Feral Frenzy Recharge time from 15 seconds to 20 seconds.
- Nerf: increased Feral Frenzy Fatigue duration from 3 seconds to 4 seconds.
- Nerf: disabled the ability to use Feral Frenzy when the Power gauge is only partially recharged.
- Nerf: removed the base-kit ability to reduce a Survivor's Deep Wound timer with additional Feral Frenzy hits (originally -10 seconds per Hit).
- This ability is still available when using the Add-on Frank's Mix Tape .
- Buff: increased The Legion's Feral Frenzy Movement speed from 5.0 m/s to 5.2 m/s.
- Buff: increased The Legion's Feral Frenzy Vaulting speed from 1.1/1.35 seconds to 0.9 seconds for both Windows and Pallets.
- Nerf: attacks during Feral Frenzy is no longer considered a Basic Attack.
- Nerf: reduced the Mending times of Survivors.
- Quality of Life: added the ability to see Scratch Marks and Pools of Blood during the Fatigue state.
- The Legion is a unique Killer in the game as they are multiple people combined into one form: Frank Morrison and his gang members Julie, Susie and Joey.
- The Player can freely choose which of the four gang members they want to play as simply by choosing the appropriate cosmetic pieces.
- Susie is likely the youngest member of The Legion as Cosmetics hint her having been a Sophomore when The Entity took them.
- The Legion is the first and to date only Killer to have two sets of Prestige cosmetics
- The Legion has a male voice when used with Frank or Joey's cosmetics and a female voice when used with Julie or Susie's cosmetics.
- This also makes them the only Killer with multiple voice actors.
- The Legion is the sixth Killer to wear a Mask.
- The Legion does not climb over the Window when vaulting but hoists themselves through it.
- The Legion is one of the most human-looking Killers in the Game, without any severe physical alterations.
- The Legion is the second Killer with the ability to vault through Windows faster than any other Killer.
- They are also the first Killer to vault over Pallets.
- The Legion's Killer Instinct can also detect Survivors hiding inside Lockers.
- The Legion can damage Generators and interact with Lockers during Feral Frenzy.
- A distinctive rumbling audio cue can be heard when Feral Frenzy is fully charged.
For more go to The Legion's Gallery
+ CHAPTER I
|Dwight Fairfield||Meg Thomas||Claudette Morel||Jake Park||Nea Karlsson|
|CHAPTERS II - V
+ PARAGRAPH I
|Laurie Strode||Ace Visconti||Bill Overbeck||Feng Min||David King|
|CHAPTERS VI - X||Quentin Smith||David Tapp||Kate Denson||Adam Francis||Jeff Johansen|
|CHAPTERS XI - XIV
+ PARAGRAPH III
|Jane Romero||Ash Williams||Nancy Wheeler||Steve Harrington||Yui Kimura|
|CHAPTERS XV - XIX||Zarina Kassir||Cheryl Mason||Felix Richter||Élodie Rakoto||Yun-Jin Lee|
|CHAPTER XX||Jill Valentine||Leon Scott Kennedy|
+ CHAPTERS I - II
|Evan MacMillan - The Trapper||Philip Ojomo - The Wraith||Max Thompson Jr. - The Hillbilly||Sally Smithson - The Nurse||Michael Myers - The Shape|
|CHAPTERS III - VI
+ PARAGRAPH II
|Lisa Sherwood - The Hag||Herman Carter - The Doctor||Anna - The Huntress||Bubba Sawyer - The Cannibal||Freddy Krueger - The Nightmare|
|CHAPTERS VII - XI||Amanda Young - The Pig||Jeffrey Hawk - The Clown||Rin Yamaoka - The Spirit||Frank, Julie, Susie, Joey - The Legion||Adiris - The Plague|
|CHAPTERS XII - XV||Danny Johnson - The Ghost Face||The Demogorgon||Kazan Yamaoka - The Oni||Caleb Quinn - The Deathslinger||Pyramid Head - The Executioner|
|CHAPTERS XVI - XX||Talbot Grimes - The Blight||Victor & Charlotte Deshayes - The Twins||Ji-Woon Hak - The Trickster||Nemesis T-Type - The Nemesis|
|Chris Redfield||Claire Redfield||Cybil Bennett||Jonathan Byers||Lisa Garland||The Look-See|
|ULTRA RARE CHARACTERS|
|The Ferryman||The Krampus||The Minotaur|
|Alessa Gillespie||The Birch||Ellis||Francis||Rochelle||Zoey|
|Alex||Benedict Baker||The Entity||The Observer||Vigo||and many more...|
|The Smasher||The Teacher|