Engineer's Toolbox is a Very Rare Item .
- Descriptions may vary from their in-game version for reasons explained here.
Wiki Descriptions support Mouse-over in Desktop View: hover your mouse cursor over the modifier words (or highlight them) to have a tool-tip reveal their values.
Mobile View displays the values in small print after the modifier words.
|A metal box with highly specialised tools meant for engineering. Most of the tools can be used by neophytes to make quick repairs or break various mechanical components.
- Nerf: tremendously reduced available Charges.
- Buff: increased Repair speed.
- Buff: added the ability to Sabotage.
- Despite already having been implemented during Dead by Daylight BETA, the Engineer's Toolbox, amongst other Items, remained hidden and locked until its release in Patch 1.1.2.