- Descriptions may vary from their in-game version for reasons explained here.
Wiki Descriptions support Mouse-over in Desktop View: hover your mouse cursor over the modifier words (or highlight them) to have a tool-tip reveal their values.
Mobile View displays the values in small print after the modifier words.
|Icon||Tier I||Tier II||Tier III||Description|
Unlocks potential in your Aura-reading ability:
* The Auras of Survivors in the Injured State or in the Dying State within '''<span class="luaClr clr clr2" style="color: #e8c252;">64</span>'''/'''<span class="luaClr clr clr3" style="color: #199b1e;">96</span>'''/'''<span class="luaClr clr clr4" style="color: #ac3ee3;">128</span> metres''' of your location are revealed to you.<p>''Empathy'' does not reveal the Aura of a Survivor being carried by the Killer.
|5,000||Unlocking this Perk makes it available in the Bloodweb of all Survivors
Unlocks potential in your Aura-reading ability.
The Auras of dying or injured Survivors are revealed to you within a range of several metres.
Empathy does not reveal the Aura of a Survivor currently being carried by the Killer.
May be unlocked in the Shrine of Secrets or in Claudette's Bloodweb at Level 30.
- Buff: increased the Aura-reveal ranges to 64/96/128 metres.
It should be noted that changing Tier III's range from unlimited to 128 metres is not a nerf:
With the rare exceptions of some corner-to-corner distances on the largest Maps, no two points are further apart than that distance and the 128 metres will suffice.
- On the original Developer website, Empathy featured the following flavour text: "Just stay there. I'll come for you!"
- Back when the third Tier of Empathy used to be unlimited, the actual value was set to 9,999,999 centimetres.